Why Use Spearhead Training For Your Public Courses?
11. Our courses are highly interactive and take into account delegates' different learning styles. There are trainer-led discussions, group activities, individual presentations, experiential role-plays, individual assessments, etc. In some cases DVD recordings are also made and played back to delegates.
12. Our public courses are a cost effective way of utilising your training budget. You may wish to use a combination of In-Company training and Public Courses to use your budget more effectively. We also offer package pricing on public courses based on block bookings for the year. Details of the package pricing structure are available from our Business Development personnel.
13. We believe in creating 'long-term partnerships' with our clients. Our key objective is to 'Improve Business Performance'. We can only do this by understanding your business, your objectives, your strategic aims, etc., – and by working with you to get the maximum ROI (Return On Investment) from any training undertaken by your company or organization. Whether you are a small 'start-up' company, or a large multinational, you require a training partner who is committed to giving you the best value for money and an effective return on your investment. That partner is Spearhead.
14. We have a professional Admin support team in each office. Their role is to ensure that every aspect of the training for your staff runs smoothly. They will provide joining instructions, maps to locations, course timings, etc., to delegates. If you require hotel accommodation for your delegates, our staff can help by recommending hotels and assisting with bookings, if you need this service. It is provided free of charge.
15. We sometimes require delegates on public courses to carry out pre-course work for a course. This is handled by our support staff who will get the information to the delegate in time to allow them to prepare the pre-course work.
16. On public courses of over one day's duration there is written feedback provided on each delegate by the Trainer, to the delegate's organization.
17. Our Business Development staff are highly trained professionals who understand that the customer is the most important person in Spearhead. You are not an outsider; you are the reason we are in business and the most important person in our company. They will always work in a professional manner to ensure the best possible service to you. Our support team is multi-national, and can communicate fluently in the following languages: English, Arabic, Malayalam, Tagalog, Hindi, Urdu and Afrikaans.
18. Online bookings can be made for public courses. This enables bookings to be made at any time and saves on phone costs if calling from overseas.
19. In 2016 we are offering over 50 public courses, that have been upgraded to take into account new market trends. We constantly listen to feedback from our customers, and wherever possible try to bring in new courses they have requested, to help improve their business performance.
20. Our contact hours for each day of public course training are 6.5 hours (i.e. the number of hours in which the trainer and delegates are in contact in the training room).
Our normal public course training day in Dubai starts at 9.00 a.m. and finishes at 5.00 p.m. In Abu Dhabi and Qatar the normal public course timings are 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
When making a comparison of Spearhead with other training companies we ask that you consider the following before selecting your provider:Seven Key Points
1. We do not use freelance trainers. All our Trainers work exclusively for Spearhead
2. The number of delegates allowed on a course (maximum 12 on Spearhead Public Courses). Some courses are restricted to just eight
3. The number of contact hours (Spearhead is 6.5 contact hours per day) i.e. the hours Trainer and delegate are working together in the training room
4. The track record of the company (we are extremely proud of our reputation)
5. The day rate (we believe we are highly competitive)
6. Continuous updating and improvement of courses for the local market
7. Pre-Course and Post-Course contact
Then decide who can provide the BEST VALUE FOR MONEY and the best ROI (Return On Investment) for your company from training.
We have 100% commitment to... IMPROVING YOUR BUSINESS PERFORMANCE!