Customer Relationship Management
'Top-Quality Service Never Happens By Accident'
Who Should Attend?
Managers and supervisors of staff in customer-facing roles, and those responsible for ensuring that the service level offered to customers is a 'positive differentiator' for their company, which will help increase customer retention.
About The Programme
"Top-quality customer service is never an accident. It is the result of high intention, great effort, intelligent direction, good management, and skilful execution."
In fiercely competitive markets such as the Gulf region, where products and services are similar, 'putting the customer first' is a key strategy for building a successful business. Delighted customers return and send others; dissatisfied customers do not! Surveys have found that it costs about eight times as much to acquire a new customer, as it does to keep an existing one. So it seems obvious that it should be the intention of most sensible business people to provide outstanding service. But this is not easy to apply in practice. We are all customers, and most of us can tell horror stories about very poor customer service in the Gulf region. Rudeness, bad service, indifference to identifying customer needs, etc., are too often encountered. We might like to think that such things do not happen in our organizations; but positive customer care does not occur naturally. In fact, it is extremely difficult to achieve.
How can a manager ensure that good customer care and excellent service will prevail throughout his / her organization? What are the simple practical steps that lead to quality products and excellent service? This programme is very participative, and allows delegates to address issues in a practical way, which clarifies the relationship between customer care and overall business strategy. A clear 'Customer Relationship Management' programme is essential for successful corporate planning.
- To understand the components of successful customer care
- To know how to develop a plan for implementing effective customer care
- To understand how you, as a leader, can help to develop a 'customer focused' team
- To be able to assess your own, and your company's performance in the different levels of customer service
- To identify customer service barriers within your organization
- To improve the standards of service to your customers, by understanding their future needs and expectations
- To explore ways you can 'WOW!' your customers by 'going the extra mile'
- To learn how to offer alternative solutions and successfully deal with unrealistic customer requests
- To understand why customers complain and how to deal professionally with complaints
What You Will Gain
- A clear focus on improving your company's business performance through better customer retention
- You will be able to identify clear areas of improvement for your customer care team
- A 'customer-centric' approach which will enable you to fulfil your customers' individual needs
- You will have a better understanding of the detailed issues involved in providing top-quality customer care to your customers
- Key Role Of The Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) In Creating A Competitive Edge
- Understanding Differences Between Business-To-Business (B2B) CRM And Business-To-Consumer (B2C) CRM
- Understanding Why The Happy 'Internal Customer' Is More Motivated To Provide Exceptional 'External Customer' Service
- Calculating Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Identifying 'Perception Points' For Your Organization
- Identifying Barriers To Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Understanding Your Customers' Changing Needs And Wants
- The Key Steps Of Customer Service
- Changing Times. The Impact Of Technology On CRM
- Understanding Different Customer Feedback Mechanisms
- Identifying Queries, Questions And Complaints
- Handling Unreasonable Requests Effectively
- Creating An Exceptional Service Recovery Mechanism For Enhancing Customer Retention
- Using Customer Feedback To Innovate And 'Stay Ahead Of The Game'
- Creating A CRM Dashboard - What Gets Measured Can Be Improved
- Learning From Case Studies - The Best Practices In CRM
- How To Create Customers For Life
Delegate spaces available on the following course dates:
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 4,300/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.