Interviewing Skills - For Recruitment & Selection
'Learn How To Professionally Assess Individuals For Your Organization'
Who Should Attend?
Recently appointed managers, supervisors, and other personnel, who are required to select and recruit new staff as part of their overall job role.
About The Programme
The structured interview is a major recruitment tool, and when used correctly, is a highly effective indicator of a candidate's suitability for a job. This programme includes a series of presentations, exercises, activities and role-plays that are designed to assist delegates to better prepare for, and conduct, effective interviews.
- To examine the integral parts of the recruitment and selection process
- To identify the skills required to conduct successful interviews
- To use a clear and effective interview structure
- To apply the techniques of competency-based interviewing
- To prepare for, and conduct, a successful selection interview
- To understand the steps to follow during the interview evaluation and follow-up
- To have an awareness of how Assessment Centres may be used to improve the effectiveness of selection
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of all aspects of the recruitment and selection process
- An appreciation of the need for structured interviews
- Training and development in how to use effective interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of behavioural interviewing techniques for selection of suitable employees for your organization
- A talent management perspective towards better overall performance of an organization
- The Recruitment Process
- The Main Steps In Successful Recruitment
- Preparing To Recruit
- Defining The Role - Competencies / Job Descriptions / Person Specifications
- How To Maximise Your Search Scope
- Screening Applicants
- Planning The Interview Process
- Types Of Interviews
- Preparing For The Interview
- Communication During The Interview
>Understanding Body Language
- Types Of Interview Questions
- Structuring The Interview
- Interview Role-Plays
- Post-Interview Procedures And Follow-Up
- Employee Retention
- Competency-Based Interviews
- Assessment Centre Activities
Delegate spaces available on the following course dates:
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 4,300/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.