'A Step-By-Step Guide To Planning, Coordinating, And Managing Successful Events'
Who Should Attend?
Those who are responsible for events such as conferences, seminars, competitions, product launches, exhibitions, gala dinners, concerts, etc., as part of their job role. Learn the vital planning and management techniques to help you meet the objectives of a variety of projects.
About The Programme
Events - big or small - are successful when they run smoothly with appropriate resources, and when the strategic objectives are fully met. The key to effective event management is planning and preparation, providing for contingencies, and having a flexible and adaptable approach. This programme provides highly participative activities to lead delegates through the process of managing an event, from concept and planning, to execution and evaluation. By the end of the programme, delegates will be able to utilise a basic framework they can implement back in the workplace.
- To understand the role of an event manager
- To learn basic planning and organizing skills to ensure an event completes on schedule
- To understand the role of events in the context of integrated marketing communications as part of promoting the business strategy
- To explore creativity in designing event concepts
- To understand the importance of managing teams for a successful event
- To examine the use of cost control mechanisms
- To review the importance of sustainable event planning
- To learn the value of contingency planning
- To understand the importance of post-event evaluation
What You Will Gain
- The confidence to organize events which run smoothly and are a credit to your organization
- A step-by-step guide on how to produce timely, well-run events that stakeholders and attendees will remember for the right reasons
- An insight into how to harness creative ideas, and transform them into unique events
- Introduction To Event Management
>The Event Manager
>Identifying Key Players
>Classification Of Events
>Event Project Life Cycle
>Developing The Concept
>Analysis And Logistics
>Feasibility And Sustainability
>The Planning Process
>Budget And Financial Management
>Permits, Licences And Sponsorship
>Marketing And Promotion
- The Event
>Management Of The Event
>Health And Safety
>Sponsors And Media Feedback
NOTE: Case studies and practical exercises will be used during the course to make this a lively and participative programme. Delegates will have the opportunity to discuss ideas and concerns regarding forthcoming events they are responsible for coordinating. It is impossible to anticipate every eventuality, but this course will provide a thorough understanding of what the event manager should expect.
Delegate spaces available on the following course dates:
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 4,300/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.