Planning & Organizing Skills
'Learn To Apply Your Efforts More Effectively & Efficiently'
Who Should Attend?
This programme is a 'must' for all managers, supervisors, team leaders, shift leaders and support staff. No matter what your department or job function, being well organized pays off - for both the employer and the employee!
About the Programme
When we are at work we all feel we are 'busy'; but good companies and organizations make certain their employees are busy 'doing the right things efficiently and effectively' - i.e. 'doing the right things, right'. This two-day course is the ideal way to learn and practise the skills of good planning. The course helps delegates understand the key elements of planning and organizing - and shows how they can be readily applied to the delegates' work environments. It will help people interested in clearly identifying and prioritising the tasks and activities needed to achieve both business and personal goals.
- To understand the principles and importance of correct planning
- To have a clear understanding of the essentials of planning
- To enable delegates to set effective goals
- To learn to set objectives to aid in the achievement of the goals
- To organize and adapt plans for successful implementation
- To understand to use planning tools e.g. Gantt Charts, etc.
- To understand and practise the principles of prioritising work effectively
- To learn personal organizing strategies to help with work-life balance
- To learn how to organize your office, computer, and paperwork
- To practise the skills of planning and organizing in a controlled environment
What You Will Gain
- A range of tools and techniques to assist in planning and prioritising your workload
- A number of techniques that will help you remain focused on productive work for a greater proportion of your time
- The ability to plan your own, and your team's work
- Greater confidence and control over your immediate work environment
- Defining Planning & Organizing
- The Key Elements Of The Planning Cycle
- Setting Goals & Objectives
- SMART(ER) Goals
- Planning & Organizing Exercise
- Types Of Planning Tools
- Day Two
- The Key Elements Of Organizing
- Using A Gantt Chart
- Prioritising Workload For Effectiveness & Efficiency
- The Pareto Principle
- Planning & Organizing Exercise
- Improving Personal Organization
- Improving Your Work Environment: Office Layout, Computer & Paperwork
- 'Work Smarter, Not Harder'
- Handling Delegation For Effective Organization
- Tips For Work-Life Balance
2 Days - Non-Residential
Delegate spaces available on the following course dates:
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Trainer to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 4,100/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch & Refreshments. Discounts available for multiple bookings.
"The Tutor was exceptional! One of the best Trainers I have seen in years."
Financial Awareness For The Non Financial Person