Advanced Selling Skills
'If You Think You Really Know How To Sell... Perhaps You Should Think Again!'
Who Should Attend?
Experienced business-to-business sales professionals interested in further increasing their sales skill levels.
About The Programme
This programme is designed for those who have at least two years professional selling experience, and who want to increase their skill levels. Ideally you will have attended Spearhead's 'Improving Your Sales Skills' course, which will have taught you 'The Seven Step Business-to-Business Sales Process' and the important questioning skills required to be successful in sales. This Advanced Selling Skills course covers a number of additional key topics, including effective prospecting, presenting to potential clients, sales forecasting, account management, customer relationship management, etc. It will assist the professional salesperson to become more proficient in increasing their sales - with a better overall margin. The course offers real-world sales solutions which have been successfully used by top salespeople over several years. At the end of the programme, delegates will feel more confident in their abilities, be more energised, have increased motivation levels, and most importantly, they will gain a new sales momentum.
- To carry out a SWOT analysis in six key areas which will help you be a better salesperson in your current sales environment
- To examine the selling and buying cycle
- To understand how to develop stronger relationships with customers, which will produce higher sales revenues
- To know how to effectively manage your key accounts and maximise sales with those accounts
- To be able to effectively present your sales message to your customers
- To learn how to find new customers and retain them
- To understand the importance of sales forecasting
- To learn how to maintain motivation and momentum when the going gets tough
What You Will Gain
- An energising refresher on sales techniques
- Exposure to a number of new ideas to help you generate higher sales revenues
- A clear understanding of how to manage your accounts
- Proven techniques and systems for better sales retention and growth
- Ways to stay motivated and maintain your sales momentum
- Improved relationship skills which will help you with your customer relationship management
- The Qualities Of A Professional Salesperson
- SWOT Analysis: The Six Key Areas A Top Salesperson Needs To Constantly Examine
- Selling, Negotiating And Marketing: The Difference Between Them
- Analysis And Planning Strategies
- Understanding The Components Of A Successful Sale
- Understanding 'How' People Buy And 'Why' They Buy
- Consultative Selling
- The Selling And Buying Cycle
- Account Management
>Knowing Your Customers
>The Customer / Buyer Meeting
- Account Management (Continued)
- Sales Presentations
>Making A Presentation
>Identifying Buying Signals
- Closing The Sale
- Maintaining Key Accounts
>Knowing Your Customers
>Understanding Needs And Expectations
>A Hierarchy Of Client Needs
>Customer Relationship Management
>Follow-Up And Follow Through
>Understanding Behavioural Styles When Selling
- Keeping Yourself And Others Motivated
- The Way Forward
Delegate spaces available on the following course dates:
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 4,300/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.