Managing A Successful Sales Team
'Create An Environment That Gives Your Salespeople The Opportunity To Be Highly Successful'
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at newly appointed, or relatively inexperienced sales managers. It will also provide a refresher for more experienced sales managers who would like to learn new concepts and best practices to help 're-energise' their sales teams. The course provides the opportunity for all delegates to enhance their skills, and enable them to manage their sales teams more effectively and confidently.
About The Programme
The sales manager has a vital role to play in an organization. They must enable sales teams to achieve, or exceed, their sales targets, which directly contributes to the growth of the 'bottom line' for their company. To be able to achieve consistent results means sales managers must create an environment which encourages salespeople to deliver top-quality results. There is a great deal involved in always getting the best out of your team, keeping them disciplined, motivated, and hitting or exceeding targets - consistently.
- To develop the skills necessary to become a top-class winning sales manager
- To appreciate the importance of consistency when managing a sales team
- To understand the different ways to motivate your sales team
- To know how to get the best out of your individual salespeople
- To be able to create a productive environment for team performance
- To identify the disciplines needed for salespeople to work effectively
- To know how to measure the performance of your team, and make the necessary decisions to maintain high performance
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of the role of a sales manager
- The ability to manage your team to achieve the desired sales results
- The key building blocks to creating a positive and productive sales team
- The confidence to know how to get the best from your people
- Useful sales management tools for measuring performance
- Many practical tips for sales management success
- The Role Of The Sales Manager In An Organization
>The Key Areas Of Focus For A Top Sales Manager
- Managing And Leading Your Sales Team
>Management By Example
>Different Leadership Styles
- Communicating Effectively With Your Sales Team
>Sales Meetings That Really Work
>Dealing With 'Egos' In A Sales Team
- Measuring Performance - Sales Management Performance Tools
>The Importance Of Accurate Reporting
>Focusing On Efficiency And Effectiveness
- Setting Goals
>Creating A High Performance Environment
>Setting SMART(ER) Goals, Objectives And Sales Plans
>How To Develop An Accurate Sales Forecast
- Motivating Your Sales Team
>The Impact Of Motivation On Performance
>Do You Know What Motivates Your Salespeople?
>Using Recognition And Rewards To Help Motivate Salespeople
- Developing Key Sales Skills In Your Team
>Focusing On The Selling Process
- Developing The Individuals In Your Team
>Creating Key Competencies For Your Salespeople
- Performance Appraisals
>Providing Constructive Feedback
- The Role Of The Sales Manager In Client Relations / Retaining Customers
>How To Support Salespeople In Client Relations
- Personal Checklist For Successful Sales Management Performance
Delegate spaces available on the following course dates:
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 4,300/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.