Essentials Of Marketing & Preparing An Effective Marketing Plan
'Adding Mutual Value For Customers And Organizations'
Who Should Attend?
All new marketers, as well as established professionals moving into a marketing role. This course is ideal for those looking to gain a clear understanding of the core concepts of marketing, and how these can be applied in today's world, to gain a sustainable competitive advantage.
About The Programme
This introductory course provides key insights into the 'Essentials Of Marketing' in a straightforward manner, to comprehensive understanding of how the 'Marketing Mix' is used to build competitive advantage. It explains the difference between 'marketing' and 'selling', enabling an alignment between the two functions. Through the use of various analytical tools, participants will learn how to formulate marketing objectives and strategies, and develop an effective tactical plan. Course activities will create a deeper appreciation of marketing strategy development and implementation, through global and local 'best practices' and case studies.
- To understand the role and objectives of marketing in today's highly competitive marketplace
- To understand the marketing planning process
- To learn how to conduct situational analysis and market research, and interpret the data
- To learn powerful strategic planning tools and apply them to business initiatives
- To learn how to develop an effective, collaborative marketing plan through strategic planning and the right 'Marketing Mix'
- To know how to set measures in order to achieve the business results
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of the essential elements to develop marketing strategies
- Fresh thinking and a new perspective on the marketing function
- The entire marketing planning process and a whole marketing plan template
- Introduction To Marketing
>Marketing Functions And Objectives
>'The Marketing Mix'
>Unique Selling Proposition / Points (USPs)
- Product Definition
- Organizational And Marketing Objectives
- Situation Analysis
>Micro And Macro Environment
>Analysis And Interpretation
- Market Analysis
>Market Research And Segmentation
>Marketing Exchange Process
>The Target Audience
- Consumer Psychology And Behaviour
>Consumer Buying Behaviour
>Difference Between Consumers, Customers, And Buyers
- The Marketing Planning Process
- Strategy Building Models
>Product Perceptual Map And Gap Analysis
>The Product Lifecycle
>Porter's Generic Forces
- Marketing Strategies
- Strategy Formulation
- 'The Marketing Mix' Development
- Product Offerings
- New Product Development Process
- Brand Management
- Pricing Objectives And Strategies
- Channel Marketing
- The Communications Mix
- International Marketing
- The Tactical Plan
- The Marketing Calendar
- The Marketing Budget
- Measurement And Implementation Control
Delegate spaces available on the following course dates:
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 6,450/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.