Who Should Attend?
This programme is for Customer Service representatives, receptionists, call centre staff, and anyone else who interacts directly with customers.
About The Programme
We are all ‘customers’ and far more aware of the greater choices available to us when we purchase anything – compared to the situation 20 years ago. If we just look at the UAE, the variety available to us today is phenomenal – whether it be restaurants, cinemas, food outlets, shopping malls, fashion stores, etc. We have virtually unlimited choice, and the choices grow day-by-day. Therefore, it is vitally important for businesses, not only to attract first time customers, but more importantly, to turn those customers into ‘repeat and return’ customers. Millions of dollars are lost every year because of poor handling of customers by company staff. Customers who are consistently well-handled will return again and again – bringing you more business. Today, when many face-to-face customer service representatives are in the front line of COVID-19, good and poor customer handling will be noticed more easily and readily, and could end up hurting your business long after the virus threat has passed. If statistics show that it costs approximately eight times as much to find a new customer, compared to keeping an existing one, is it not in your best interest to try to retain, and expand, your existing customer base through providing top-class service? This course shows you how to do it.
- Delegates will learn how to prevent complaints by offering a consistent world-class service
- The importance of customer service and customer care will be emphasised throughout the programme
- Delegates will understand how each individual contributes to the organization’s / company’s overall image
- The difference between ‘ordinary’ and ‘extraordinary’ service will be discussed
- Delegates will examine, and practise, good telephone manners
- The special techniques necessary to be effective on the telephone will be demonstrated and practised
- Delegates will be able to identify correct and incorrect telephone standards
- The whole range of face-to-face customer service skills will be covered from first greeting to ‘close’ and ‘goodbye’
- Delegates will learn the techniques of how to deal professionally with complaints – if they do arise
What You Will Gain
- The ability to consistently create a good impression for yourself and your company / organization
- Knowledge of the steps of managing a customer complaint
- The skills needed to deal professionally with various situations in relation to providing top-quality customer care
- Increased confidence in dealing with all types of customers – both face-to-face and on the telephone
- Increased business for your company / organization
- Identifying Your Customers
- Why Do We Lose Customers?
- The Six Steps Of Top Quality Customer Service
- Communicating With Your Customers
- Sharpen Your Questioning Skills: Effective And Ineffective Questions
- Developing Active And Effective Listening Skills
- Creating Memorable ‘First Impressions’ And Positive, Lasting, ‘Last Impressions’
- Essential Telephone Etiquette
> Opening: A Warm Welcome
> Closing: A Remembered Goodbye
> Put On Hold: The Professional Way
> The Transfer: ‘Warm Transfer’ Or ‘Cold Transfer’?
> Injecting Positivity Into The Call
- Identifying Queries, Concerns, And Complaints
- How To Successfully Handle Customer Complaints
- Techniques For Handling Anxious And Difficult Callers
During the COVID-19 crisis, a number of our programmes will be offered online with reduced hours and a reduced investment, but with maximum effectiveness.
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 2,900/- + VAT