Who Should Attend?
This dynamic, fast-paced sales course is designed for the business-to-business salesperson with some experience in sales, but no formal training, or someone in need of a refresher sales course.
It will also be helpful to anyone wishing to move into sales, someone who has been newly appointed to a sales position, or anyone thinking of ‘business-to-business’ sales as a career. This programme will also benefit anyone who is transiting from face-to-face sales to remote sales.
About The Programme
Salespeople have one of the toughest jobs to do, especially in today’s current marketplace. So, what makes a great salesperson?
Great salespeople have four key areas of knowledge which will be covered on this course. The fifth ‘tool’ they need is a positive mental attitude to overcome rejection, fear of failure, and really tough market conditions. They need an ‘I Can!’ attitude, rather than a ‘Can I?’ attitude.
The current COVID-19 situation has brought new challenges in the form of travel restrictions, social distancing, changes in market demand, working remotely, etc. – making sales an even more challenging position. Salespeople need to identify new ways to, firstly protect revenue streams, and secondly find ways to market their products or services. This will be against a short-term backdrop of a weakened global economy that has severely damaged many businesses.
- To provide each delegate with a carefully structured plan for effectively selling their products and services in fiercely competitive market conditions
- To look at the key stages of a sale, and clearly identify areas, where each delegate needs improvement
- To help delegates gain a new momentum for their sales development, during the COVID-19 crisis
- To improve the ability of each delegate to look at various problems in sales with a completely fresh perspective
- To provide each delegate with a range of helpful and practical suggestions to enable them to improve their overall sales performance
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of all the stages of the ‘business-to-business’ sales process
- A more confident and competent approach to the whole sales process
- Knowledge of how call cycles and ratios are key to sales success
- A clearer understanding of pricing and margins
- A 100% ‘customer centric’ approach on how to sell
- A new momentum for your sales development
- The ability to put various problems of selling into fresh perspective
- Many helpful and practical ideas / suggestions to assist you in your day-to-day work
- An interchange of new thoughts and ideas, with other delegates and the Tutor
- ‘The Magic Secret Of Sales’
- The Role Of The Professional Salesperson
- The Seven Key Steps Of A ‘Business-To-Business’ Sale
- The Four Key Areas of Knowledge Needed to Sell Effectively
- Understanding The Psychology of Selling
- The Benefit Concept
- Customer Segmentation
- Effective Communication In Selling
- The Importance Of Body Language In Selling
- Asking The Right Questions
- How To ‘Qualify’ Your Prospects
- Objections – Obstacles Or Opportunities?
- Identify Ways To Sell Remotely And How To Interact With Clients When You Cannot Meet Face-To-Face
- Meeting Your Prospects Virtually Via Microsoft® Teams, Skype, Etc.
- Understanding Changing Customer Buying Behaviours
- Understanding Changing Customer Needs, Priorities, And Decision-Making Criteria During This Crisis
- Identifying New Ways Of Selling And Influencing Prospects, In A ‘Virtual Market Environment’
During the COVID-19 crisis, a number of our programmes will be offered online with reduced hours and a reduced investment, but with maximum effectiveness.
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 2,900/- + VAT