Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in enhancing their self-awareness and interaction with others
- All individuals who want to be able to motivate, inspire, and understand their team members, especially in these challenging times
- All individuals who want to be able to successfully understand and manage their emotions
- All individuals looking to gain a better understanding of the deeper undercurrents of human behaviour
About The Programme
As one of the top ‘soft skills’ in demand for 2020, prior to the COVID-19 crisis, Emotional Intelligence has now become more important than ever. Working together successfully, especially during a global crisis, or when a company / organization faces unprecedented challenges, requires more than simply a high IQ (Intelligence Quotient). All employees need to understand how their own emotions have an impact on their performance, and how understanding and handling the emotions of others can maximise individual and team performance.
This programme is useful for anyone who leads, or works with, other people, regardless of the size of the organization, or the distance between teams. It is very relevant for teamwork, customer service, relationship-building, and creating self-awareness.
- To understand the elements of Emotional Intelligence
- To increase your understanding of different aspects of human behaviour
- To understand your own emotions, and how to manage emotional reactions
- To learn about, and understand, the term ‘Amygdala Hijack’ (in the brain), and how it affects behaviour
- To understand how to become more self-motivated
- To be aware of how to demonstrate empathy
- To be able to communicate with, and motivate others, by understanding their emotions
- To learn to deal with daily work and personal pressures more productively
- To be able to build strong, open, and honest relationships
What You Will Gain
- Greater understanding of yours and others’ emotions, and therefore, improved communication style
- Improved relationships in your personal and professional life through greater Emotional Intelligence
- Lower levels of stress as a result of better understanding of your emotions and those of others
- Increased self-motivation and a goal-oriented mindset
- Ways to develop and apply Emotional Intelligence (when working during a local or global crisis, and when working from home)
- What Is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
- Understanding Yourself And Emotional Intelligence
> Your Feelings And Emotions
> Emotions Diary
- Why Do We Need Emotional Intelligence?
> Emotional Intelligence When Working During A Crisis, And At Home
> Emotional Intelligence And Career Success
> The Benefits Of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence – Self-Evaluation (Questionnaire)
- Exploring The Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence
- Exploring The Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence (Continued)
> Social Awareness (Empathy)
> Relationship Management
- Future Learning: Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Your Contract For ‘Personal Change’
- Putting The Learning Into Practice
During the COVID-19 crisis, a number of our programmes will be offered online with reduced hours and a reduced investment, but with maximum effectiveness.
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 2,900/- + VAT