During this period of Covid-19, many people’s way of life has changed dramatically. Work-life balance has become far more intense, because we have to juggle family life and work, which is proving to be more demanding and stressful. There is the pressure of proving your productivity to your organization while working remotely, dealing with children at home with their virtual learning sessions, and changing our living spaces into ‘offices’ for ourselves, while catering for the rest of the family, or our roommates.
When confined at home, achieving a work-life balance becomes hard to do because we appear unable to separate our work lives from our personal lives. Technology seems to have taken over our lives, as we are checking work emails (even after working hours), dealing with client phone calls at odd hours, and working during the weekend, instead of taking ‘down time’ to unwind, and focus on ourselves.
This type of stress is leading to health and mental issues, and damaging relationships. Overall happiness appears to be at an all-time low as many people are frustrated, scared, and worried about the future.
In this one-day programme, we will show you ways in which you can gain greater control over your life and work, helping to make you more productive and allowing you to have more control over what you do on a daily basis.
- To understand the skills required to achieve a productive Work-Life Balance
- To implement Work-Life Balance to enhance productivity at work, and improve the quality of personal / family life
- To define ‘Time’ and recognise the importance of managing it for Work-Life Balance
- To identify common obstacles to effective Time Management, and find ways to overcome these
- To review the use of techniques such as planning, prioritising, and goal setting, to better manage time at work and at home.
What You Will Gain
- A clearer understanding on how to reduce stress
- Enhanced skills to improve your productivity
- A set of practical skills and useful tools to draw on, for maximum results
- A better sense of ‘being’ and happiness
- A clearer understanding of what is your ‘Prime Time’
- The knowledge of how to boost your energy levels
- Benefits Of Achieving Work-Life Balance Today
> Managing Stress
> Changing Behaviour And Attitude
> Self-Confidence And Self-Esteem
> The Importance of Exercise And Healthy Diet
> Relaxation And Sleep
- Being Productive
> The Wheel Of Life
> New Habits
> The Willingness To Compromise: Achieving Goals While Maintaining Relationships
- Steps To Achieving A Work-Life Balance
> Time Management
> Identifying Time Wasters
> Goal Setting
“Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.”
During the COVID-19 crisis, a number of our programmes will be offered online with reduced hours and a reduced investment, but with maximum effectiveness.
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 1,450/- + VAT