Who Should Attend?
This programme is suitable for any person who is likely to encounter conflict on a frequent basis. It provides the skills to deal with every type of person, whether they are staff members, clients,colleagues, customers, or ‘outsiders’.
About The Programme
Conflicts, whether big or small, are part of life. Although conflicts can trigger many types of fear, they can also provide an excellent opportunity for learning and growth.
This one-day programme uses a mixture of theory and practical exercises to create effective outcomes, and helpful conflict resolution strategies. It shows how embracing conflict can build understanding and better relationships – leading to greater personal and professional success.
- To understand conflict and the various causes of conflict
- To learn about different conflict resolution techniques
- To recognise the differences between warranted and unwarranted conflict
- To be able to communicate assertively and deal with conflict effectively
- To be aware of how to demonstrate empathy in difficult situations
- To understand your own ‘default’ conflict management style, and the value of recognizing andlearning about others’ conflict management styles
What You Will Gain
- You will learn how to effectively handle difficult people and situations
- You will learn how to anticipate and identify potential areas of disagreement / conflict
- You will learn the skills to manage conflict situations proactively
- You will develop the confidence to handle difficult conversations assertively
- You will experience an increase in your overall effectiveness in dealing with challenging situations
- Introduction To Conflict Management
- What Is Conflict?
- Different Viewpoints Of Conflict
- Positive And Negative Effects Of Conflict In The Workplace
- Types Of Conflict
- Causes Of Conflict
- Costs Of Conflict
- Recognising The Signs Of Conflict
- How Do You Work In A Team?
- Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Conflict Management Styles
- Conflict Resolution Model
- Steps To Resolving Conflict
- Handling Conflict Assertively
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 2,150/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.