Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone looking to learn about the overall process that leads to creating, and executing, effective social media marketing strategies.
About The Programme
The course delivers an overview of current social media trends and platforms, and explores the use of social media for various marketing objectives and strategies. The course offers experiential learning, ensuring delegates have practical takeaways, which can be immediately applied to enhance existing marketing / PR campaigns.
- To review the most common social media platforms and their applications
- To learn how to use social media to drive performance, and deliver marketing objectives
- To understand how to measure, and clearly identify ROMI (Return On Marketing Investment)
- To learn how to generate relevant content that will drive customer engagement through social media
What You Will Gain
- Knowledge of social media tools and tactics
- How to effectively segment existing and potential customers using social media
- How to create specific content for your target audiences
- How to measure the success of your social media campaigns
- The Social Media Landscape
- Social Media Facts And Statistics
- Setting Objectives
- Defining The Target Audience
- Segmentation And Brand Positioning
- The Social Media Framework
- The Social Media Stakeholders
- The Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Platforms And Tools
- Community Building And Management
- Build A Successful Customer Engagement Strategy
- The Social Media Challenges
- The Social Media Analytics Tools
- The Basic Guidelines For Effective Blogging, Tweeting, And Posting
- Content Marketing For Social Media
- The Social Media Plan
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 4,300/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.