- To understand the need for clear job descriptions and person specifications in the workplace
- To understand the difference between job descriptions, person specifications, and competencies
- To understand the key components of job descriptions and person specifications
- To understand how to use job descriptions and person specifications in your organization
- To provide practice in constructing professional job descriptions and person specifications
- Practical experience in writing job descriptions and person specifications
- An understanding of the needs, components, and various uses of job descriptions and person specifications, for enhancing business performance
- What Is A Job Description?
- Effective Job Descriptions – Background
- What Is ‘Job Analysis’ And Why Is It Important?
- The Definitions Used In Job Analysis
- The Employee’s Role In Job Analysis
- Creating A Job Description
- Guidelines For Writing Job Descriptions
- What To Include In A Job Description
- Job Descriptions And Recruitment
- What Are ‘Key / Core Competencies’?
- What Is A ‘Person Specification’?
- The Seven Point Plan
- Guided Practice In Writing Job Descriptions And Person Specifications For Your Workplace
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 2,150/- + VAT, which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.