- To identify the necessity for having organizational policies and procedures
- To understand the differences between policies and procedures
- To understand the link between an organization’s values, and its policies and procedures
- To identify the relation between having effective, policies and procedures, and the overall performance of any organization
- To learn the process of writing effective policies and procedures
- To examine writing formats and writing styles
- To practise writing clear, effective, policies and procedures
- To understand the necessity of regularly updating and revising your policies and procedures
- An appreciation of the need to establish new policies and procedures, as well as review and revise existing ones
- A clear understanding of the principles, guidelines, formats, and writing styles of effective policies and procedures
- Practical experience in writing policies and procedures
- An understanding of policy and procedure implementation techniques, including communication and training strategies
- Defining Policies And Procedures
- Understand The Needs For, And Benefits Of, Good Policies And Procedures
- How Policies And Procedures Flow From An Organization’s Values
- When Do You Need A Policy Or Procedure?
- How Policies And Procedures Relate To Both Internal And External Customers
- Types Of Policies And Procedures: Board Policies, Management Policies, HR Policies, Etc.
- Steps To Create Policies And Procedures
- Useful Writing Style Techniques
- Formats For Policies And Procedures
- Developing Procedures
> Reasons For Writing A Procedure
> Who Should Assist When Writing A Procedure?
> The Benefits Of Writing A Procedure As A Team
> Using Flow Charts For Writing Policies And Procedures
> Testing Policies And Procedures
- Preparing A Policies And Procedures Manual
> Physical Design Considerations
> Introduction Page
> Table Of Contents
> Policies And Procedures
> Optional Sections
- Implementing Policies And Procedures
> Notifying Users
> Achieving Compliance
> Updates And Changes
- Policy And Procedure Checklist
- Transferring Your Learning Back To The Workplace
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 4,300/- + VAT, which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.