Spearhead Gulf LLC
We are looking for a dynamic, highly educated individual, age 35+, for the position of Business Development Manager, for our Dubai office. This is a challenging post, requiring a forward thinking, target driven individual, looking for an exciting challenge. We require a person who is committed to significantly expanding the business over the next two to three years.
The COVID-19 package includes a basic salary, with the opportunity to double this within the first three months if targets are exceeded, which will also lead to the re-introduction of a generous commission structure. It should be understood that increased remuneration will be linked to the recovery of the UAE economy.
A substantial amount of the Business Development work will be dealing with existing in-company clients, but will also involve some ‘cold calling’ to seek new business opportunities. Bilingual candidates (Arabic / English) will be especially welcome.
Minimum education level: Degree (Which must be fully attested)
The Key Competencies We Seek Are:
- Previous sales / business development experience
- A totally ‘customer focused’ outlook
- Empathy with the concept of training and developing people
- A proactive and ‘results driven’ approach, and a winning attitude to achieving targets
- An aptitude to communicate in a dynamic and positive way, both internally within the office environment, and when dealing with clients on the phone
- A positive work ethic
- Dependability and integrity
- Familiarity with M.S. Office
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- First-rate planning and organizing skills
- Well-groomed appearance
- Aptitude to continually develop and improve your personal performance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You will need to be able to speak to clients up to Managing Director level – both on the phone and face-to-face, and relish working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ideally, you will have some experience of Key Account Management with major clients
- You need to be resident in Dubai, hold a valid UAE driving licence, and have your own car
How to Apply:
VERY IMPORTANT: Please note that applications must be submitted with:
- A professional covering letter, addressed to ‘Spearhead HR Department’ explaining clearly whyyou are the best candidate for the position
- The Spearhead Candidate Questionnaire (below), must also be fully completed
Applications submitted without a proper covering letter, or without answering all the questions on the Spearhead Candidate Questionnaire, will automatically be disregarded.
We trust you will understand that, due to time constraints, only candidates who match certain criteria will be contacted.
If invited for an interview, you must bring to the interview, a copy of the relevant Tertiary Qualification (Degree) fully attested by the appropriate authorities.
If a Good Conduct Certificate / Police Clearance Certificate is required, you will be asked to provide it before being offered a contract.