- To understand the benefits of coaching and the role of the coach
- To realise when to use coaching as a development tool
- To identify the stages of the coaching process
- To plan and deliver a coaching session
- To practise the skills at all stages of the coaching process
- Techniques to increase motivation
- The necessary skills to prepare, structure, and carry out effective coaching sessions, to assist employees reach, and exceed, the standard required
- Coaching, Mentoring, Training: The Differences
- The Benefits Of Coaching
- The 'DEVELOPER' Coaching Model
- The Skills And Qualities Of An Effective Coach
- The Questions A Good Coach Should Ask
- Objective Setting
- Coaching Styles
- Identifying Ability Levels Of Staff
- The Techniques Of Coaching
- Feedback And Review
- The Key Stages Of Coaching
- Preparation And Planning For A Coaching Meeting
- The Pitfalls Of Coaching And How To Avoid Them
- Role-Plays - The Full Coaching Process
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
End of course ILM Assessment: each delegate will be required to do a written one-hour Assessment at the end of the course. Delegates must get a 50% pass mark to receive an ILM Certificate.
Total Investment: AED / QR 4,600/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.
|Date:||08th - 09th Nov 2017|
|Brochure Price:||AED / QR 4,600/-|
|Online Price:||AED / QR 4,370/-|