This is an ideal course for anyone who needs to use effective coaching skills to develop others; whether they are line managers, supervisors, internal coaches, or HR professionals. The course content is equally applicable to coaching face-to-face, or remotely.
Coaching is an essential activity to help improve, enhance, and develop, a person’s skills and behaviour in today’s workplace. Coaching also has a very positive impact on the retention of knowledge and skills, after a person has been fully trained.
About The Programme
There is no more effective way to train and / or develop someone, than by the application of the coaching process. By the end of this programme, delegates will have realised the ‘power of coaching’. Coaching is an essential tool to help motivate, and enhance, the skills of individual personnel. Delegates will understand, and appreciate, the key stages and skills of the process. They will also be able to generate a new ‘coaching culture’ with their team, or department. They will be introduced to Spearhead’s ‘GROWTH’ Coaching Model – a flexible, highly effective, and successful coaching framework.
- To understand the benefits of coaching and the role of the coach
- To realise when to use coaching as a development tool
- To identify the various stages of the ‘GROWTH’ model
- To prepare and plan for a coaching session
- To become aware of the required skills at all stages of the coaching process
What You Will Gain
- Techniques to increase motivation
- A set of practical skills necessary to prepare, structure, and carry out, effective coaching sessions.
- Ways to assist employees reach, and exceed, the performance standard required when completing their tasks and projects
- A new momentum to enhance your capacity to improve your coachees’ abilities to learn new tasks, and excel in the ones they currently perform
- The knowledge of how to continuously improve your own skills and attributes as a coach
- The Current Situation (COVID-19)
> Managing Remotely
> Coaching Remotely
> Establishing Ground Rules
> Communication Channels
- The Coaching Process
> When To Use Coaching
> The Benefits Of Coaching
> Assessing The Ability Levels Of Staff
> Coaching Styles And Options
- Understanding And Using The ‘GROWTH’ Model
> Using The Model’s Different Stages
> Preparation And Planning For A Coaching Meeting / Discussion
> Conducting An Online Coaching Session
- Skills And Attributes Of An Effective Coach
> The Questioning Technique
> Objective Setting
> Communication And Facilitation Competencies
- Follow-Up To The Coaching Activity
> Monitoring The Coachee’s Performance And Re-Assessment
> Feedback And Review
> The Pitfalls Of Coaching And How To Avoid Them
> Action Plan For Continuous Development
During the COVID-19 crisis, a number of our programmes will be offered online with reduced hours and a reduced investment, but with maximum effectiveness.
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
|Date:||25th Jun 2020|
|Online Course Price:||AED 1,450/- + VAT|
|Regular Price:||AED 2,150/- + VAT|