- To clearly identify the principle characteristics of high performing teams
- To provide a powerful platform on which delegates can build and develop effective team leadership skills
- To explore the different team leadership styles and learn the team role preferences of the delegates
- To examine the skills required for effective communication within teams
- To analyse the qualities required to lead a team towards consistent levels of high performance
- A clear definition of what is a 'High Performance Team'
- An understanding of leadership principles and techniques that build strong teams
- An insight into the behaviours, skills, qualities, etc., of leaders of successful high performing teams
- An awareness of your own management style
- An understanding of team dynamics and 'the cycle of team development'
- An awareness of team roles and how they influence team performance
- You will learn about the essential processes of good team communication
- You will explore how to deal with challenging team situations
- What Is 'High Performance'?
- What Are The Characteristics That Make 'High Performing Teams' Different From Other Teams?
- Defining Leadership
- The Behaviours, Skills, Qualities, Etc., Needed To Lead A High Performance Team
- Skills To Be A Better Leader
- Practical Examples Of Leadership In Action
>Redefining - What Can We Do Better?
- Creating An Environment For High Performance
- How Do We Measure Performance?
- Willingness Vs Ability
>What Is Motivation?
>Benefits Of Motivation
>Signs Of Demotivation
>Brainstorm Ideas To Better Motivate Your Team On A Zero Budget
- Coaching Vs Counselling
>When And Where We Coach
>Benefits Of Coaching
>Time For Counselling
>Coaching Vs Mentoring Vs Training
- Giving And Receiving Feedback
>A Formula For Giving Feedback
>How To Ensure Your Team Is Ready For Feedback
- A Reminder Of The Characteristics Of High Performance Teams
>How To Delegate
>Levels Of Delegation
- Where Is Your Team Focused?
- A Closer Look At Communication
>The Communication Process
>The First Impressions
- Setting Goals And Objectives
>Benefits Of Objective Setting
>Difficulties Associated With Objective Setting
- Solving Problems Associated With Performance
- Active Listening
- Overcoming The Barriers To Effective Communication
- Good Questioning Techniques
- Team Building Activity
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 4,300/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.
|Date:||05th - 06th Nov 2017|
|Brochure Price:||AED / QR 4,300/-|
|Online Price:||AED / QR 4,085/-|