- To provide delegates with the knowledge and confidence to manage change / restructuring within their organizations
- To understand the pressures and opportunities caused by change, and how people react differently to it
- To provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to initiate, anticipate, and respond positively, to change, and to learn how to generate positivity in others
- To understand how to manage and overcome resistance to change
- Understanding Change
> What Changes Are Coming?
> Generation Y, Technology, Working Conditions, Etc.
> Theories Of Change
> Categorising Types Of Change
> The Phases Of Change
- Managing During Change
> Impact Of Change
> Stages Of Transition
> The Psychological Stages Of Change
> Developing Anticipatory Change
> The Roles Involved In Change
> The ADKAR Model And Its Application
> Potential Problems
> Action Planning
- Overcoming Resistance To Change
- Change And You
> The 'Nature Of Change' Pattern
> Communicating Change
> Applying Change Communication To Your Team
- The Change Manager's Checklist
- The Eight Step Process Of Implementing Successful Change
- The Skills Needed For A Successful 'Change Agent'
Case studies will be used during this programme to illustrate examples of good, and bad change implementation processes.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 2,150/- + VAT (applicable as of 1st January 2018), which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.
|Date:||01st Nov 2018|
|Brochure Price:||AED 2,150/- + VAT|
|Online Price:||AED 2,043/- + VAT|