Due to our continued expansion, we are regularly seeking highly talented new recruits to join our teams in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Qatar. The positions may offer the opportunity to travel throughout the Gulf, and the wider Middle East region.
We require high caliber young professionals, keen to work as part of our professional business development teams. This is a challenging position, with a basic salary package and excellent commission structure. We require candidates with previous telesales and business development experience, the aptitude to communicate in a dynamic and positive way, both internally within the office environment, and when dealing with clients on the phone, a positive work ethic, dependability, a totally ‘customer focused’ outlook, skills to competently work with MS Office, fluency in spoken and written English, and first-rate planning and organizing skills. Candidates must hold a valid UAE driving licence and own a car. Bilingual skills (Arabic / English) would be an advantage. Salary package + benefits + excellent commission (please note: commission paid monthly, and on time!).
High quality talented training professionals, with the ability to train in the following soft skill areas are required – Sales & Marketing, Management & Leadership, HR, & Finance, etc. The key competencies we require are: top class planning skills, integrity, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a totally customer focused outlook, very good subject knowledge, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to communicate in a dynamic and positive manner in the training room. We require a minimum commitment of 8 – 10 training days per month, with a maximum of around 12 – 14 days. This position offers the opportunity to travel both inside and outside the Gulf region. A full orientation and development programmer will be offered to selected candidates. Applicants must hold a valid UAE / Qatar driving licence and own a car. Highly competent bilingual trainers (English / Arabic) would be especially welcomed.
This position will be responsible for maintaining the company’s CRM system (Zoho) and its associated marketing automation tool.
CRM Administrator duties include, but not limited to:
- Import contact data from the business databases into the company’s CRM system (Zoho)
- Support the Sales team by partnering with the Super Administrator/s to solve user’s problems
- Train all staff on the CRM system’s use and capabilities
- Help identify and assist with system enhancement roadmap
- Extract data from CRM system to support marketing campaigns and effectively meet deadlines
- Identify ways to help Regional Sales offices maximise the CRM system
- Ensure Pipeline Report processes are running smoothly
- Prepare procedural documents to support user’s needs
- Database de-duping and cleanup
- Development of reports and dashboards
- Keep training materials up-to-date with regards to the changes to the system
- Create report templates, as and when required, and produce regular reports for the PMT, the MD, and BDMs
- Ensure the CRM is managed effectively in line with Spearhead’s Sales Process
- To verify entered customer data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from systems when information is incomplete
- To secure information by ensuring adequate database backups
- To ensure any quality issues are dealt with promptly and appropriately in line with Spearhead Corporate Standards
- To proactively identify and highlight any quality issues to the CFM / RCFM
- To proactively identify and highlight any IT or Admin issues to the Regional Administration Manager
- Helping develop marketing automation templates
- Create and manage RSS campaigns
- To help manage the content of our CMS (Content Management System)
- Define new gaps and challenges / opportunities from the website as and when it arises
- In addition, the role is inclusive of document control and filing, assisting the Marketing department as well as other duties as and when they arise
In addition, the CRM Administrator will assist the marketing department in developing new lead generating ideas and initiatives particularly in respect to shows and events, co-marketing, geo-targeting, etc.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly educated individual, age 30+, for the position of Business Development Manager for our Doha office. This is a challenging post, requiring a forward thinking, target driven individual, looking for an exciting challenge. We require a person who is committed to significantly expanding the business over the next two years, with the aim of turning Doha into the highest performing sector of the company.
The package includes basic salary, accommodation allowance, transport allowance, annual flight, etc., plus a generous monthly commission structure and bonus that is paid on time. OTE (On Target Earnings) – with salary, commission and bonus - in excess of 24,000 + QAR.
A substantial amount of the Business Development work will be dealing with existing In-Company clients, but will also involve some ‘cold calling’ to seek new business opportunities. Bilingual candidates (Arabic / English) would be especially welcome.
The Key Competencies We Seek Are:
- Previous sales / business development experience
- A totally ‘customer focused’ outlook
- Empathy with the concept of training and developing people
- A proactive and ‘results driven’ approach, and winning attitude to achieving targets
- Aptitude to communicate in a dynamic and positive way, both internally within the office environment, and when dealing with clients on the phone
- A positive work ethic
- Dependability and integrity
- Familiarity with M.S. Office
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- First-rate planning and organizing skills
- Immaculate appearance
- Aptitude to continually develop and improve your personal performance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You will need to be able to speak to clients up to Managing Director level – both on the phone and face-to-face, and relish working in a multi-cultural environment. Ideally, you will have some experience of Key Account Management with major clients
- You need to be located in Doha, and hold a valid Qatar driving licence, and have your own car