- To understand conflict and its causes
- To develop conflict resolution techniques
- To recognise the differences between warranted and unwarranted conflict
- To be able to communicate assertively and deal with conflict effectively
- To be aware of how to demonstrate empathy in difficult situations
- To know your conflict management style, and the value of others’ styles
- Learn how to effectively handle difficult people and situations
- Learn how to anticipate and identify potential areas of disagreement
- The skills to manage conflict situations proactively
- The confidence to handle difficult conversations assertively
- An increase in your overall effectiveness in dealing with challenging situations
- Introduction To Conflict Management
> What Is Conflict?
> Different Viewpoints Of Conflict
> Positive And Negative Effects Of Conflict In The Workplace
> Types Of Conflict
- Causes Of Conflict
- Costs Of Conflict
- Recognising The Signs Of Conflict
- How Do You Work In A Team?
- Conflict Resolution Techniques
> Conflict Management Styles
> Conflict Resolution Model
- Steps To Resolving Conflict
- Handling Conflict Assertively
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 2,150/- + VAT, which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.