- To enable participants to gain a clear understanding of the multicultural issues in the workplace
- To recognise how these issues have the potential to affect performance and interpersonal relationships
- To consider the role of good interpersonal skills in the multicultural workplaces of the Gulf region
- To encourage delegates to become aware of how they can successfully operate within a multicultural environment, and the importance of creating a positive, lasting first impression
- Techniques for improving the clarity of the message to be communicated within a cross-cultural team
- A clearer understanding of how your own culture influences your behaviour, and how to maximise interactions with others
- An understanding of the appropriate protocol and business etiquette needed in a cross-cultural environment
- Cultural Sensitivity
>What Is 'Culture'?
>Understanding Different Aspects Of Culture
- What Are Our Values?
- Understanding Why Values Are Important To Cultural Awareness
- 'Culture Shock'
- Defining 'Cultural Shock'
- The Implications Of 'Culture Shock'
>Working With Cross-Cultural Teams
- The Dangers Of Stereotyping
>Dealing With Stereotyping
>Barriers To Communication, Building Walls Activity
>Overcoming The Barriers To Effective Communication
>Tact And Diplomacy
>Language / Nuances
>Empathy With Others
- Behavioural Styles
>Presentation / Dress
>Manners / Protocol
- Action Plan For Future Learning
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 2,150/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.
|Date:||16th Nov 2017|
|Brochure Price:||AED / QR 2,150/-|
|Online Price:||AED / QR 2,043/-|