- Managers, supervisors and team leaders who are interested in enhancing their self-awareness and interaction with others
- All individuals who want to be able to motivate, inspire, and understand their team members
- All individuals who work in customer focused roles and wish to enhance professional relationships
- All individuals who want to be able to successfully control and manage their emotions
- All individuals looking to gain a better understanding of the deeper undercurrents of human behavior
- To understand the elements of Emotional Intelligence
- To increase your understanding of different aspects of human behaviour
- To understand your own emotions and how to manage emotional reactions to achieve the desired results
- To understand the term 'Amygdala Hijack' and consider appropriate responses to it
- To learn how to increase your ability to become more self-motivated
- To be aware of how to demonstrate empathy
- To be able to communicate with, and motivate others, based on understanding their emotions
- To gain awareness of how to empower others and inspire high performance in the workplace
- To learn to deal with daily work and personal pressures more productively
- To be able to build strong, open, and honest relationships
- Greater control of your emotions, and therefore, your communication style
- Greater understanding of others' feelings, and the ability to lead successfully
- Improved relationships in your personal and professional life through greater Emotional Intelligence
- Lower levels of stress as a result of better understanding of your emotions and those of others
- Increased self-motivation and a goal-oriented mindset
- Ways to develop and apply Emotional Intelligence back in the workplace
- What Is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
- Understanding Yourself And Emotional Intelligence
>Your Feelings And Emotions
- Why Do We Need Emotional Intelligence?
>Emotional Intelligence In The Workplace
>Emotional Intelligence And Career Success
>The Benefits Of Emotional Intelligence
- Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence
>Self-Motivation And Effective Stress Management
- Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence (Continued)
>Social Awareness (Empathy)
- Emotional Intelligence - Self-Evaluation (Questionnaire)
- Emotional Intelligence And Leadership
>Who Am I As A Manager? (Internal And External Dimensions)
>Goal Setting - Planning And Achieving Personal Ambitions
- Emotional Competence Framework And Best Practice Within The Workplace
- Future Learning: Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Your Contract For 'Personal Change'
- Putting The Learning Into Practice
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
End of course ILM Assessment: each delegate will be required to do a written one-hour Assessment at the end of the course. Delegates must get a 50% pass mark to receive an ILM Certificate.
Total Investment: AED / QR 4,600/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.
|Date:||10th - 11th Dec 2017|
|Brochure Price:||AED / QR 4,600/-|
|Online Price:||AED / QR 4,370/-|