- Managers, supervisors and team leaders who are interested in enhancing their self-awareness and interaction with others
- All individuals who want to be able to motivate, inspire, and understand their team members
- All individuals who work in customer focused roles and wish to enhance professional relationships
- All individuals who want to be able to successfully control and manage their emotions
- All individuals looking to gain a better understanding of the deeper undercurrents of human behaviour
- To understand the elements of Emotional Intelligence
- To increase your understanding of different aspects of human behaviour
- To understand your own emotions and how to manage emotional reactions to achieve the desired results
- To learn about, and understand, the term ‘Amygdala Hijack’ (in the brain), and consider appropriate responses to it
- To learn how to increase your ability to become more self-motivated
- To be aware of how to demonstrate empathy
- To be able to communicate with, and motivate others, based on understanding their emotions
- To gain awareness of how to empower others and inspire high performance in the workplace
- To learn to deal with daily work and personal pressures more productively
- To be able to build strong, open, and honest relationships
- Greater control of your emotions, and therefore, your communication style
- Greater understanding of others’ feelings, and the ability to lead successfully
- Improved relationships in your personal and professional life through greater Emotional Intelligence
- Lower levels of stress as a result of better understanding of your emotions and those of others
- Increased self-motivation and a goal-oriented mindset
- Ways to develop and apply Emotional Intelligence back in the workplace
- What Is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
- Understanding Yourself And Emotional Intelligence
> Your Feelings And Emotions
> Emotions Diary
- Why Do We Need Emotional Intelligence?
> Emotional Intelligence In The Workplace
> Emotional Intelligence And Career Success
> The Benefits Of Emotional Intelligence
- Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence
- Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence (Continued)
> Social Awareness (Empathy)
> Relationship Management
- Emotional Intelligence - Self-Evaluation (Questionnaire)
- Emotional Intelligence And Leadership
> Who Am I As A Manager? (Internal And External Dimensions)
> Goal Setting - Planning And Achieving Personal Ambitions
- Future Learning: Developing Your Emotional Intelligence Within The Workplace
- Your Contract For ‘Personal Change’
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Putting The Learning Into Practice
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
End of course ILM Assessment: each delegate will be required to do a written one-hour Assessment at the end of the course. Delegates must get a 50% pass mark to receive an ILM Certificate.
Total Investment: AED 4,600/- + VAT (applicable as of 1st January 2018), which includes - ILM Registration, Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.