- To learn how to effectively plan a negotiation
- To understand the critical role of the BATNA and the ZOPA
- To explore techniques for overcoming deadlock
- To learn how to deal with difficult people
- To learn the tactics employed by top negotiators
- To understand how to deal with dirty tricks
- The opportunity to improve your planning and objective setting in your negotiations
- The ability to better assess the other party’s needs, and try to work towards ‘Win:Win’ outcomes
- An understanding of why deadlock occurs in negotiations, and strategies to get around it
- Learning new tools and tactics for negotiating
- The opportunity to practise these tools in realistic exercises, which will help you to fully understand their usefulness and effectiveness
- A development plan – which identifies clear objectives to help you improve your negotiation outcomes and get better deals!
- The Key Skills Of Top Negotiators
- The Five Outcomes Of Negotiation
- Negotiating Styles
- The Climate For Negotiations
- Planning To Succeed (Including Using A Negotiation Planner Matrix)
- The Elements Of A Negotiation Plan
- Identifying Key Objectives In Your Negotiations
- Knowing Your BATNA
- BATNA 'Rules' In Negotiation
- The Role Of The ZOPA
- How To Expand The ZOPA
- Deadlock And How To Overcome It
- Your Style In Conflict Situations
- Rights, Power, And Interest In Your Negotiations
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Some Tactics Of Top Negotiators
- Dirty Tricks And How To Handle Them
**Delegates will participate in a number of 'experiential' negotiation role-play exercises during the programme.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 4,300/- +VAT, which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.