Who Should Attend?
This course is for those who want to gain the skills needed to plan, research, and write an outstanding business proposal, that will successfully persuade the intended audience and increase the chance of approval towards supporting the proposed plan, project, or even buy your products.
About The Program
Proposal writing has become an essential skill, an art and a craft that can be mastered with learning and consistent practice. A proposal is a vital marketing tool that helps cultivate an initial impression and sets the tone for the professional relationship. From providing information to persuading a prospect or client to adapt a solution, proposals are a critical part of the business cycle. Few people have been formally trained in how to develop and write a good proposal. Sadly, great solutions often fail to win because of poorly developed and written proposals. During this course, delegates will gain understanding of critical skills including skilled research, planning, creating a framework, writing, organizing, editing, and proofreading.
- To learn the proposal writing process, so you can write more effective proposals faster
- To discover how to collect, analyze, and present data as per the target audience’s needs
- To use how to choose the right language so that the proposal is clear and impactful
- To practice preparing a proposal from scratch
What You Will Gain
- Greater ability to plan, structure, and adapt proposals to the audience needs and attitudes
- Better understanding of vital areas in the proposal, to achieve business goals and capitalize on business opportunities
- Improved success rate in winning approvals internally and with customers
- Enhanced skill in creating clear, concise, and high-impact proposals
- What Makes A Winning Proposal?
- Types Of Proposals
- Proposal Writing Skill Set
- The Proposal Writing Process
- Common Mistakes For Writing Proposals
- Analyzing The Audience
- Key Questions You Must Answer In Your Proposal
- Defining The Proposal Objectives
- Defining The Scope-in / Scope-out
- Brainstorming Tools
- Collecting Data
- From Mapping To Drafting
- The Proposal Outline
- The Proposal Choice Of Language
- Using Visuals and Graphics Appropriately
- The Proposal Narrative
- Proposal Evaluation Process
- Proposal Winning Criteria
- The Proposal Template
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 4,300/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.