Who Should Attend?
Anyone in a customer-related role who wishes to learn new skills, and fully understand the key concepts of customer service that will enable them to perform more effectively in their role, so they can create a ‘Wow’ factor for their customers.
About The Programme
Here in the Gulf region, millions of dollars are lost every year because of poor handling of customers by front-line (customer-facing) employees. The key to maintaining customer loyalty is to strive to offer exceptional customer service, which, in return, will result in more business. Research shows that it costs approximately eight times more to find a new customer, compared to keeping an existing one. This course is essential for all personnel who have face-to-face contact with customers – because everyone in your organization has only one chance to create a positive ‘First Impression’!
- To learn the key skills of dealing face-to-face with customers, and how to communicate effectively
- To learn the best ways to provide exceptional service by understanding the needs and expectations of your customers (including future needs and future expectations)
- To gain an understanding of handling customers who complain, and how to deal with customers from a variety of cultures and backgrounds
- To understand how to create customer loyalty through ‘Great Customer Service!’ and ‘Excellent Customer Care!’
What You Will Gain
- The skills to provide excellent service to all customers
- The ability to clearly recognise the needs and expectations of your customers
- The ability to consistently create a good impression for yourself and your company
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Internal Customer Service
- The Customer Relationship Hierarchy
- What Does It Feel Like To Be Your Customer?
- Customer ‘Perception Points’
- ‘The Customer’s ‘Perception’ Is Usually Right’
- You, As A Customer
- Your Commitment To Quality Service
- Understanding The Difference Between ‘Needs’ And ‘Wants’
- The Six Steps Of Customer Service
> Why Do People Complain?
> The Benefits Of Complaints
> Some Interesting Facts About Complaints
> How To Handle A Complaint
> Having A Positive Attitude In Dealing With Complaints
> Using Positive Words And Language
- Communicating For Success – Understanding And Being Clearly Understood
- Going The Extra Mile – ‘The Unforgettable ‘WOW!‘ Factor’
- Building Powerful Relationships Through Exceptional Service
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 2,150/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.