Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, and anyone enthusiastic to explore the idea of introducing innovation in their role at their organization. This course has been designed to introduce the concept of business innovation and different business Innovation terminologies.
About The Program
This workshop is challenging from the outset. It is a blend of Tutor-led and experiential learning. It identifies the key concepts of innovation and creative thinking. It includes gathering information, analysing your individual capacity for innovation and creativity, implementing creative ideas, and fostering creativity in the workplace. It gives the delegates a range of adaptable and effective techniques to use, backed up by excellent course notes, which form a valuable reference source. This course is ideal for those seeking new ideas and new concepts, and those in search of brand new concepts to enhance, and improve, their products and services.
- Learn the tools and techniques which will encourage Innovation
- Review how leading global businesses apply Innovative Thinking in their business operations
- Consider how to apply Innovative Thinking tools and techniques to real opportunities, to deliver new business growth
- Develop a plan to implement Innovative Thinking
What You Will Gain
- A clear knowledge of how organizations use Innovative Thinking to leverage their business performance
- An understanding of different types of Innovative Thinking models
- A clear and systematic approach to Innovative Thinking
- An opportunity to practise using an Innovative Thinking model in the training
- A plan for applying Innovative Thinking as a consistent process
> What Is Innovation?
> Innovation And Your Organization
> The Opportunities And Threats Of The Future Economy
- Understanding Where Our Innovative Thinking Comes From – How The Brain Works
- Industry Examples Of Innovative Thinking In Action
> Audio Visual Case Studies And Success Stories Of Organizations Which Continue To Lead In Business Innovation
- Models For Applying Innovative Thinking
> A Review Of Current Innovative Thinking
- Models Being Applied To Business In 2020
- Innovative Thinking Opportunities
> A Workshop To Discuss Opportunities To Apply Consistent Innovative Thinking To Working Practices In Your Organization
- Course Summary And Evaluation
> Review Of Objectives
> Agreeing Next Steps Towards Implementation Of Innovative Thinking In Your Organization
During the COVID-19 crisis, a number of our programs will be offered online with reduced hours and a reduced investment, but with maximum effectiveness.
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment ONLINE: AED 2,900/- + VAT