Who Should Attend?
All staff who are involved in crisis management planning for their organizations, or personnel who will be put in ‘the front line’ if a crisis occurs.
About The Program
This program provides the delegates with the opportunity to develop essential crisis management skills and implement effective strategies to respond quickly and confidently.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of key aspects of Crisis Management
- Learn how to identify the root causes and assess response resources
- Explore crisis management models and strategies to respond efficiently and effectively
What You Will Gain
- Increased confidence in understanding the concept of ‘crisis management’
- Awareness of good and bad examples of crisis management
- What Is ‘Crisis Management’?
- Identify Root Causes – ‘Prevention Is Better Than Cure’
- Deadly Mistakes Of Crisis Management
- Preparation For A Crisis
- Crisis Management Stages
- Crisis Management Models
- Crisis Management Strategies
- Crisis Management Recovery
- Business Continuity Management
- Ensuring The Correct Flow Of Communication
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 1,450/- + VAT