Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and anyone who wants to learn the techniques required to delegate to, and to empower, their employees.
About The Program
Knowing how and when to delegate is critical to management success. Delegating and empowering your team is a vital component of a strong leader. By entrusting your team to complete tasks independently, you train them to be accountable for their own choices, and they in turn respect you for being a great leader who believes in them. By attending this course, you will learn the techniques to delegate assignments, empower your employees, and build a winning culture driven to succeed.
- To define leadership & management and the main role of a manager
- To understand different ways a manager can empower employees
- To be clear on setting SMART(ER) goals with employees and giving performance reviews
- To know ways of involving employees in decision-making, and setting departmental goals and plans
- To understand ways of trusting employees more and developing their competencies
- To know the Situational Leadership Model and the four leadership styles
- To be able to coach an employee using the GROWTH model
What You Will Gain
- A comprehensive knowledge of the skills and techniques required to be an effective leader that empowers others
- Recognition of the many benefits and advantages to the organization and individual due to the leader empowering their team members
- An understanding of how a manager should empower their employees
- Leadership And Management
- Definition Of Leadership And Management
- The Main Role Of A Manager – Achieving Results Through Others
- Empowering Employees For Better Results
- What Does ‘To Empower Employees’ Mean?
- Ways A Manager Can Empower Employees
- Challenge Employees By Setting Clear Goals
- The Benefits Of Setting Goals
- Give Performance Reviews
- The Benefits Of Giving Employees Performance Reviews
- Involve Employees In Decision-Making
- Decision-Making Styles Managers Can Use
- Involve Employees In Setting Departmental Goals & Plans
- Trust Your Employees
- Ways You Can Show Trust In Employees As Well As Build Trust With Them
- Ways To Develop Employees
- 12 Ways To Develop Employees Competencies, Skills & Knowledge
- Develop A Successor
- Ways A Manager Can Develop A Successor
- The Situational Leadership Matrix
- Criteria For The Situational Leadership Model
- Four Leadership Styles
- Coaching For Delegation And Empowerment
- Differences Between Coaching And Mentoring
- The GROWTH Coaching Model
- Delegating Tasks To Employees
- Benefits Of Delegation: For The Manager, Employee, Organization
- What And How To Delegate To Employees
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Team will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course, each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course, each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 2,900 + VAT