Who Should Attend?
This hands-on workshop is targeted at anyone looking for practical solutions to manage anger, reduce stress and achieve more at both personal and professional levels.
About The Program
This program provides the delegates with the opportunity to develop and implement effective strategies which will prevent and manage anger at work and in their personal life. The course also includes fun activities that help the delegates relate the content to real life.
- Learn how to identify the causes of aggression and understand the effects of anger
- Acquire skills to manage anger by adopting an assertive behavior and practicing anger management techniques
What You Will Gain
- An understanding of how to manage anger more effectively
- Skills that will give you better control over your daily life
- Greater personal effectiveness
- Definition Of Anger
- The Different Types Of Anger
- Causes and Effects Of Anger In The Workplace
- The Golden Rules Of Anger Management
- Self-awareness, Self-management And Self-control
- Aggressive, Passive And Assertive Behavior
- Assertiveness Techniques
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Managing Other’s Anger
- Role Plays
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 1,450/- + VAT