With over 12 years of combined experience as a Sales professional in the Real Estate and Automotive Industry, Aya has extensive knowledge in Sales, Marketing, Negotiation, Customer Service, coaching, Personal Development, and Emotional Intelligence. She is passionate about developing, and equipping professionals with knowledge, skills, and attitude to improve their work performance and excel in their roles.
Aya is an Egyptian national who has lived and worked in the Middle East since 2015, and is fluent in spoken and written English, Arabic, and French. Aya holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Ain Shams University and a Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Sales Management from the American University in Cairo, Egypt.
She is very enthusiastic about public speaking, and her achievements include the Toastmasters Club ‘Best Speaker’ in Prepared Speeches, and ‘Best Speaker’ on Table Topics awards.
Aya started her career as a French Tour Guide for Abercrombie & Kent Egypt in 2009, through which she was able to fulfil her love of interacting with people from every part of the world. In this role she had the opportunity to perfect her communication, rapport-building and storytelling skills sharing her knowledge about the history and antiquities of Egypt. Aya attributes the interpersonal skills she acquired during these two years as the driving force for her success in future roles.
By the end of the 2011, Aya redirected her focus to the Real Estate business, as a Project Consultant and Advisor, at ERA Commercial and Misr Italia Holding. In this role, she was able to enhance her sales and persuasion skills. She helped her clients to make the right decisions when purchasing their dream home. During this time, Aya’s passion for selling inspired her to undertake and obtain a Postgraduate Diploma in Sales Management.
Aya relocated to the UAE in 2015 to take up a position as a Sales Consultant, at DAMAC Properties in Dubai. Applying many of the skills and experience gained in her previous role in Egypt, she rapidly developed a notable sales track record, closing a number of high value Real Estate deals.
In 2016 Aya moved to Al Futtaim Automotive Trading Enterprises as a Sales Consultant. This role allowed her to gain further expertise in the sales field, by developing her interpersonal skills, and a comprehensive understanding of the automotive sector for premium brands such as Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge. She consistently exceeded her targets and on more than one occasion achieved a position in the top three Sales Performers for Al Futtaim’s UAE Showroom Sales Consultants. During this period she also acquired certification as a Sales Consultant from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Performance Institute International.
Being a high performer with Al Futtaim, opened an opportunity for Aya to develop her passion and commitment for training and coaching. She was assigned to create and deliver training on competitive analysis that enhanced the Sales team’s performance. Her significant contribution in planning, designing, and delivering product and sales training enabled her to realise her potential to become a top-quality Trainer.
Aya continued to deliver training to new joiners as part of their induction into Al Futtaim’s company policies and product knowledge. She was instrumental in monitoring on-job performance by creating post training qualitative results questionnaires.
Her overall work experience in Al Futtaim helped develop her training skills, and influenced her pursuit to become a full-time Trainer, who believes that professional training is vital to positive business performance and continuous professional development.
Aya joined the Spearhead Training team in 2021 as a Senior Management Associate. She brings real-life experiences into her training sessions with a desire to share ‘best practices’ with her delegates, equipping them with practical tools to improve their performance back in their workplace.
Her key areas of expertise include:
Management & Leadership
- Developing Management Skills (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Supervisory Management Skills (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Leading High Performance Teams For Stronger Business Performance (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Coaching For Optimum Performance (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Creativity & Innovation Workshop
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision-Making (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- The Fundamentals Of Project Management (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Planning & Organizing Skills – Achieving Your Highest Priorities
HR / Human Capital Management & Training
- Competency-Based Interviewing Skills – For Recruitment & Selection
- Train The Trainer – Group Training Techniques (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Excellence In Customer Service
- Etiquette For Excellent Telephone Skills
- Customer Care & Telephone Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Developing A ‘World-Class Customer Service’ – As A Competitive Strategy
Sales & Marketing
- Closing Sales
- Professional Sales Skills – The Key Elements Of Successful Selling (City & Guilds ILM Course)
- Advanced Selling Skills
- Negotiation Skills – Learn How To Negotiate Like A Professional!
- Advanced Negotiation Skills – Learn How To Be A Master Negotiator!
- Managing A Winning Sales Team!
- Strategic Marketing – For Today’s Business!
- The Essentials Of Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing For Business
- Key Account Management
- Effective Retail Selling Skills
- Learning Powerful Telesales Skills
- Presentation Skills – Making A Powerful Impact On Any Audience (Max. 8 delegates only) (City & Guilds ILM Course)
- Advanced Presentation Skills (Max. 8 delegates only)
- Self & Time Management
- Stress & Anger Management In The Workplace
- Developing Effective Interpersonal & Communication Skills (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed) (City & Guilds ILM Course)
- Assertiveness Skills (& Dealing With Difficult Situations)
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed) (City & Guilds ILM Course)