Nisrine El Hajji is an Arab national, based in the UAE since 2002. She grew up in France and was educated in three different countries – Morocco (Bachelors Degree in Marketing), USA (part Masters in Business Administration) and France (Masters Degree in Marketing, Management and Communication) at ESC Postgraduate College, Toulouse. She speaks four languages – English, Arabic, French, and Spanish.
Throughout her 18 years of professional Sales and Marketing experience in the Gulf, she has worked with leading brands in Telecommunications, Airports, Five Star Hotels, Pharmaceuticals, Airlines, International Car Rental, HR Recruitment, Satellite Television, Real Estate, etc., delivering a range of impactful courses. She developed, and delivered, Sales and Marketing programs aimed at generating increased demand, wider brand recognition, and improving overall business performance. In a consultancy role for Spearhead, she has also worked with organizations in both the public and private sector, including Sharjah Commerce & Tourism Development Authority, Lacoste, Mercedes, and others. She helped define their strategic paths, from product development, to customer engagement and feedback.
Her diverse portfolio of experience has provided her with the valuable knowledge and expertise, to utilise the right Sales and Marketing tools, to achieve maximum growth and Return on Investment for her clients.
Nisrine’s greatest strengths as a Trainer are her expertise in Strategic Marketing, Strategic Management, Leadership & Teambuilding, Advanced Selling Skills, Key Account Management, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and New Media Marketing. She has the ability to coach on best practices in her courses and uses real-life case studies for maximum impact.
During her time in the region, Nisrine has created business plans for major media clients in the UAE and Saudi markets, written for Gulf Marketing Review, and prepared papers for clients on branding, and its relationship to corporate growth.
Nisrine is a strategic, analytical, and innovative thinker, able to turn raw concepts and plans into practical working procedures. She has a passion for sharing knowledge, and this made her decide to pursue a career in training. She brings fresh perspectives and best practices, into her training, and derives immense satisfaction from interacting with her delegates. Her pragmatic approach, ability to think on her feet, and strong interpersonal skills, are the building blocks of her capacity to deliver powerful training to her delegates; training they can immediately apply back in their workplace.
In 2009, Nisrine joined Spearhead as a Senior Management Associate.
Her key areas of expertise include:
Management & Leadership
- Developing Management Skills (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Supervisory Management Skills (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Creativity & Innovation Workshop
- Leading High Performance Teams For Stronger Business Performance (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision-Making (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- The Fundamentals Of Project Management (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Event Management (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Planning & Organizing Skills – Achieving Your Highest Priorities
- Change Management
HR / Human Capital Management & Training
- Human Capital / Human Resource (HR) Management Skills (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Train The Trainer – Group Training Techniques (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Excellence In Customer Service
- Customer Care & Telephone Skills
- Etiquette For Excellent Telephone Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Developing A ‘World-Class Customer Service’ – As A Competitive Strategy
- Office Management & Administration (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Professional Secretarial & Administrative Skills
- The Perfect PA – For PAs & Executive Secretaries
Sales & Marketing
- Closing Sales
- Professional Sales Skills – The Key Elements Of Successful Selling (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Advanced Selling Skills
- Negotiation Skills – Learn How To Negotiate Like A Professional!
- Advanced Negotiation Skills – Learn How To Be A Master Negotiator!
- Managing A Winning Sales Team!
- Strategic Marketing – For Today’s Business!
- The Essentials Of Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing For Business
- Presentation Skills – Making A Powerful Impact On Any Audience (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- Key Account Management
- Effective Retail Selling Skills
- Learning Powerful Telesales Skills
- Self & Time Management
- Stress & Anger Management In The Workplace
- Developing Effective Interpersonal & Communication Skills (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Assertiveness Skills (& Dealing With Difficult Situations)
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
Business Writing Courses
- Professional Business Writing Skills (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
- Advanced Business Writing Skills (City & Guilds – ILM Endorsed)
Additional Courses (In-Company Only)
- Public Relations
- Corporate Communication
- Performance Management & Appraisals
- Essentials Of Marketing & Preparing An Effective Marketing Plan
- Taking Minutes Of Meetings