Who Should Attend?
CEOs, Business Owners, Senior Management, and Heads of Department, responsible for creating, leading, and driving, an unbeatable and unique service culture within their organization that will attract new customers and develop customer loyalty.
About The Programme
Disney, Apple, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Singapore Airlines and even the UAE’s Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Group are organizations that put ‘service’ at the forefront of their organizational strategy. Building a world-class brand never happens by accident.
Given the current economic situation, the time has never been more critical for businesses to ensure they have a strong service strategy embedded into their organizational culture.
Despite the fact that many organizations feel they know what to do to improve service, very few manage to achieve and sustain it. In a fiercely competitive market such as the Gulf region, ‘differentiation’ is the key to success. Customers have become more discerning, and are less tolerant of mediocre service.
Many organizations take the wrong approach to building customer loyalty. They work on ‘customer service’ as defined internally, but the emphasis should be on exceeding customer satisfaction, as defined by the external customer.
The customer has to be at the heart of the organization. This programme will teach ways to use ‘service’ as a differentiator across the entire organization, starting with ‘why’, and ‘how to’ develop the best strategy, right through to engaging the people who will deliver that strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to understand the fundamentals of how ‘world-class organizations deliver world-class service’. Done right, this will change the way customers feel about doing business with your organization, and help you build a strong, loyal customer base, that will ‘sell’ your organization for you!
- Understand the fundamentals of ‘Customer Experience Management’ as a cross-functional strategy
- Take a deep dive into Customer Loyalty, and understand how to build it
- Know how to map out your ‘Customer Journey’ and use it to improve your service
- Appreciate the importance of gathering customer data, analysing it, and using it effectively
- Learn how to assess your organization’s leadership approach, in relation to service delivery
- Know how to improve, or change, what you measure, in order to drive ‘service excellence’
- Understand how to take ‘best practices’ and make them ‘business as usual’ for your organization
- Examine examples of world-class service and relate them back to your own business
What You Will Gain
- Full insight into proven strategies, tactics, and tools, that will be transferable to your business
- A road map for defining the right approach to service excellence
- An insight into what is standing in your organization’s way that prevents ‘Service Excellence Success’
- A strong methodology for engaging your organization, and cementing a cross-functional, sustainable, service culture
- The Difference Between ‘Customer Service’ And ‘Customer Experience Management’
> ‘Traditional’ Versus ‘Customised’
> What The Text Book Says, But How It Really ‘Works In Practice’
- Why Customers Stay Loyal
> Why Satisfaction Is Not Enough
> Proven Examples Of A Methodology To Measure Loyalty
- The Service Excellence Equation
> Building The Big Picture
- The ‘Customer Journey’
> Mapping Exercises
> Case Studies
- The ‘Service Safari Experience’ – An External Look At Service
> Putting Yourself In The Customer’s Shoes
> Clue Spotting
- Review Of Leadership In The Service Context
> How Strong Is Your ‘Service Leadership’?
> Where To Focus
- Targeting For Service Excellence
> Understand That What Matters To Your Organization May Not Really Matter To Your Customer
> Hitting The Right Balance For A Healthy Customer-Focused Business
- Structuring Your Organization To Drive Service Excellence
> Who Makes The Decisions For Your Customers?
> How To Empower, With Limited Risks
- Ensuring The Right People Are At The Customer Interface
> The ‘Serving’ Instinct
> How To See It And Harness It
- Listening To The Voice Of Your Customer
> Knowing What Your Customers Really Want
> Asking The Right Questions
> Using Data Effectively
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 4,300/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.