Who Should Attend?
Managers, leaders, and other professionals who want to improve their ability in managing the performance of others by focusing on appraisals, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and conducting relevant Training Needs Analysis (TNA) in their organizations.
About The Program
“You cannot manage what you do not measure”. An organization’s success is determined by the performance of its employees. Organizations that attract, develop, and retain employees, will emerge stronger and have better long-term success.
This program is designed for managers to use KPIs as a ‘compass’ to understand whether they are taking a path to success or not. The program will help develop a greater capacity, and a focused approach, to managing talent and performance in your organization. Delegates will learn the tools, strategies, and best practices, to effectively manage their most important resource – their people.
- To gain a working knowledge of performance management systems
- To know how to provide regular performance reviews and appraisals
- To understand how to give corrective feedback to an employee
- To build SMART KPIs based on departmental objectives and the goals of the company
- To understand and practice TNA to build relevant training objectives as a result of the appraisal program
- To understand how succession planning can improve employee performance
- To know how to coach, or mentor employees to improve their performance
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of the terminology and practices used in modern performance management
- The knowledge and expertise to set employee KPIs, and ensure they are aligned with the overall goals of an organization
- Understanding on ways to apply methods of conducting TNA
- The skills of how to manage, coach, and mentor, employees
- The ability to give employees regular, quality feedback on their performance
- The knowledge of how to develop internal talent
- The ways to reward and recognize the efforts of employees
- How to create an engaged and empowered workforce
- Understanding KPIs And The Impact On An Organization
- Why KPIs are so important
- Advantages And Disadvantages of KPIs
- KPIs As A Foundation For Creating Accountability
- Building SMART(ER) KPIs aligned with Departmental Objectives
- The Road To High Performance
- The Basics Of Performance Management
- The Roles In Performance Management
- Ways To Measure And Monitor The Performance Of Employees
- Creating And Sustaining High Performance Teams
- The Dynamics Of Teams
- The Performance Appraisal Process
- The Tools Used In Performance Appraisals
- Approaches To Appraisal Documents
- Appraisal And Performance Reviews
- How To Conduct A Fair Appraisal
- How To Have A Productive Appraisal Discussions
- The Importance Of Supportive Feedback
- Preparing for a Feedback Conversation
- Giving Corrective Or Developmental Feedback
- Understanding TNA As An Outcome Of The Appraisal Process
- Practicing Different Ways of Conducting a TNA Exercise
- Using TNA results To Identify Training Objectives
- Motivation And Motivating Employees
- Succession Planning
- The Advantages Of Succession Planning
- Ten Ways To Develop Employees
- The Benefits Of Coaching And Mentoring
- Role-Plays and Practice
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 4,300/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.