Who Should Attend?
This course is valuable for supervisory staff and anyone responsible for managing the performance of others.
About The Program
It’s no secret that employees who feel valued and recognised for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive. This one-day training will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energised workplace.
- To position the role of motivation in delivering High Performance
- To understand the principles and importance of motivation
- To demonstrate the role that people have in the motivation level of others
- To learn how to increase your ability to become more self-motivated
- To learn how to set the right goals that will motivate and drive performance
- To be able to motivate your team through effective delegation, and helping them grow
- High Performing Teams
- Leading Your Team On The Road To High Performance
- What Do We Mean By ‘High Performance’
- What Are The Characteristics And Qualities Of An Effective Business Leader?
- The Challenge Of Leadership (John Adair)
- Goals & Objectives
- How To Set Motivating Smarter Goals
- Needs That Motivate Us
- Theories Of Motivation:
- Maslow’s Hierarchy Of Needs
- Employee Motivation Survey
- Herzberg’s Two Factor Theory
- Types Of Motivation
- Motivation Exercise
- Dealing With Demotivation – Signs & Symptoms
- 20 Tips To Motivate People
- Self-Motivation Skills And Assessments
- Motivational Competencies Of Outstanding Performers
- What Motivates You – Self-Motivation Survey
- Whole Group Discussion On What Motivated Them As Employees
- Seven Tips To Improve Self-Motivation
- Reasons Why Managers Do Not Delegate
- The Advantages & Disadvantages Of Delegation
- How To Delegate
- Levels Of Delegation
- When To Delegate
- To Whom To Delegate
- Using Delegation To Develop Your Team
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 2,150/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.