Who Should Attend?
Every salesperson and support staff (cashiers, etc.) who comes into contact with a customer in any type of retail outlet will benefit from this course.
About The Programme
The programme is designed to provide a new perspective on driving sales upwards within retail outlets, while focusing on the importance of excellent customer service. Standing out from the competition, is vital in today’s increasingly competitive retail market. Using effective selling techniques, linked with exceptional service standards, will ensure that your staff provide ‘Customer Delight’, and improve the overall sales performance of the organization.
- To set the highest standards for providing exceptional retail service
- To ensure repeat business by building customer loyalty
- To know how to ‘delight’ your customers
- To provide each delegate with an ordered plan for effectively selling their products / or services in fiercely competitive market conditions
- To look at the key stages of a retail sale and identify the areas where each delegate needs improvement
- To provide each delegate with a fund of practical ideas that will lead to improved personal performance in their retail selling
What You Will Gain
- A new understanding about customers and their rising expectations
- A way to provide excellent service that will help your organization ‘stand out from the competition’
- An innovative approach to selling that involves ‘helping’ your customers, rather than just ‘selling’ to them
- The ability to put many of the challenges of retail selling into fresh perspective
- An interchange of useful ideas
- Many helpful and practical suggestions to assist you in your day-to-day retail selling
- Who Is My ‘Customer’?
- Definition Of Service
- Delivering Top-Quality Service
- Ten Propositions About Customer Service
- How Can You Exceed Expectations?
- The Qualities Required In A Professional Retail Salesperson
> Taking The Right Attitude
> Understanding Why People Buy
- Communication Skills In Retail Selling
> Body Language
> Effective Listening
- The Seven Steps Of A Retail Sale
- Creating A Positive First Impression
- Welcoming & Greeting The Customer
- Identifying Retail Customer Needs
> Questioning Techniques For Effective Selling
> The ‘Benefit Concept’
How To Handle Objections
> How To Overcome Price Objections
Closing The Sale
Making Add-On Sales
Handling A Queue Of Customers
Why Do People Complain?
> The Benefits Of Complaints
> Handling Complaints
Ten Rules For Getting Repeat Retail Business
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 4,300/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.