Who Should Attend?
This dynamic, fast-paced sales course is designed for the business-to-business salesperson with some experience in sales, but no formal training, or someone in need of a refresher sales course. It will also benefit anyone wishing to move into sales, someone who has been newly appointed to a sales position, or anyone thinking of ‘business-to-business’ sales as a career.
About The Programme
Delegates will learn the techniques and skills needed by the professional ‘business-to-business’ (B2B) salesperson, in these highly competitive times. It is a very participative course which reinforces learning points, through syndicate and practical exercises. It is also a very helpful course for those people who have just been appointed to a sales position, and who need to fully understand the key concepts and structure of a sale. All the processes of B2B selling are covered in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step format.
- To provide each delegate with a carefully structured plan for effectively selling their products and services in fiercely competitive market conditions
- To look at the key stages of a sale, and clearly identify areas where each delegate needs improvement
- To provide delegates with many practical tools that will lead to improved personal performance in their day-to-day work in sales
- To help delegates gain a new momentum for their sales development
- To improve the ability of each delegate to look at various problems in sales with a completely fresh perspective
- To provide each delegate with a range of helpful and practical suggestions to enable them to improve their overall sales performance
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of all the stages of the ‘business-to-business’ sales process
- A more confident and competent approach to the whole sales process
- Knowledge of how call cycles and ratios are key to sales success
- A clearer understanding of pricing and margins
- A 100% ‘customer centric’ approach of how to sell
- A dramatic new momentum for your sales development
- The ability to put various problems of selling into fresh perspective
- Many helpful and practical ideas and suggestions to assist you in your day-to-day work
- An interchange of new thoughts and ideas, with other delegates and the Tutor
- An Introduction To Sales
- The Link Between Customer Service And Customer Loyalty
- Why Companies Lose Customers
- ‘The Magic Secret Of Sales’
- The Role Of The Professional Salesperson
- Persuading People To Buy
- Your Responsibilities To Your Company And Your Customer
- How Good Are You At Understanding Sales Terminology? – A Questionnaire To Test Your Knowledge
- Sales Vs Marketing Vs Negotiation – What Is The Difference?
- ‘The Marketing Mix’
- The Ten ‘P’s Of Marketing
- Sales Success – The Management Of ‘The Marketing Mix’
- The Seven Key Steps Of A ‘Business-To-Business’ Sale
- The Salesperson’s Five Deadly Errors
- The Four Key Areas Of Knowledge Needed To Sell Effectively
- The Qualities Required In A Professional Salesperson
- How To Sell Professionally
- Understanding The Psychology Of Selling
- Why Do People Buy… Anything?
- What We Sell And What Our Customers Buy
- The Benefit Concept
- Identifying Customer Needs
- The Key Questioning Techniques For Effective Selling
- Customer Segmentation
- Tangible And Intangible Reasons Why People Buy
- Effective Communication In Selling
- Learning How To Influence People
- Understanding The Key Aspects Of Communication
- The Five ‘C’s Of Good Communication
- The Five Qualities Of An Effective Communicator
- Etiquette For Client Meetings
- The Importance Of Body Language In Selling
- Asking The Right Questions
- Good And Poor Listeners
- Effective Time Management
- Time Management Quiz
- The Definition Of A Good Time Manager
- Identifying Personal And Environmental Time-Wasters
- Ten Rules To Help You Manage Your Time Effectively
- SMART(ER) Objectives
- Planning And Organizing For Sales Success
- Time And Territory Management
- Understanding The Importance Of Key Ratios In Selling
- Sales Plans And Forecasting
- Planning To Achieve Targets – A Case Study
- Finding Customers / Prospecting
- How To ‘Qualify’ Your Prospects
- How To Make The Right Appointments
- The Telephone Appointment Plan
- Making A Professional Approach – Each And Every Time!
- Writing For Appointments
- Presenting Your Sales Case
- The Use Of Visual Aids In Your Presentation
- Preparing And Writing Proposals – What To Include In A Professional Proposal
- Objections – Obstacles Or Opportunities?
- How To Handle Objections
- How To Overcome Price Objections
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Closing The Sale – Different Closing Techniques
- After Sales Service – Building Long-Term Customer Relationships
- ‘Staying Close To Your Customers’
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
End of course ILM Assessment: Each delegate will be required to do a written one-hour Assessment at the end of the course. Delegates must get a 50% pass mark to receive an ILM Certificate.
Total Investment: AED 6,900/- + VAT, which includes – ILM Registration, Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.