Who Should Attend?
The programme is designed for mid-level to upper-level executives, who play a strategic role in developing products and managing brands. Marketing and sales professionals, business owners, business development teams, and business unit managers, seeking strategic frameworks that drive corporate success, will also benefit from this highly regarded marketing course.
About The Programme
Strategic marketing identifies and utilises an organization’s competitive advantage in its current and future markets, to determine the best resource allocation and activities – to create mutually beneficial value for itself and its customers.
This programme uses a participative approach to learning, through a blend of marketing frameworks, case studies, and best practices – which will help delegates produce a solid marketing strategy for business growth. By the end of the programme, delegates will have acquired the thought processes, frameworks, and analytical tools, to optimise their strategy for meeting the demands of today’s complex, competitive, and constantly changing marketplace.
- To assess your organization’s current strategic marketing plan and identify barriers to achieving high performance
- To use market analysis and feedback to gain a competitive advantage
- To design and implement strategic and operational marketing plans that create sustainable customer value
- To review the latest strategic marketing tools, emerging trends, and best practices
- To learn a range of marketing control metrics to track success
- To learn the importance of Digital Marketing as part of the overall Marketing Strategy
What You Will Gain
- The opportunity to appreciate the critical importance of customer focused and competitive focused marketing strategies
- The ability to identify the key strategic issues and performance gaps
- The opportunity to use different strategic analysis tools and techniques
- The structure of a powerful strategic marketing plan
- Introduction To Strategic Marketing
> Strategic Versus Tactical Marketing
- The Strategic Marketing Process
- Situation Analysis
> Internal Analysis
> Competitor Analysis
> Industry Analysis
> Market Analysis
> Customer Analysis
- Market Segmentation
> Needs-Based Market Segmentation
> Customer Needs, Price, And Product Benefits
> Segmentation Strategies
- Sources Of Competitive Advantage
> Cost Advantage
> Differentiation Advantage
> Product Advantage
> Channel Advantage
- Marketing Strategies
> Brand Expansion Strategies
> Product Positioning And Differentiation
> Branding And Brand Management Strategies
> Brand And Product Line Strategies
> Pricing Strategies
- Channel Marketing
> Channel Value Proposition
> Consumer And Business Channels
- Marketing Communication
> Marketing Communications In Social Media
> Pull Vs Push Communications Strategies
- Marketing Performance
> Marketing Key Input Metrics
> Customer Performance Metrics And Profitability
- The Action Plan
> Strategy And Business Alignment
> The Tactical Plan
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 4,300/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.