The global impact of the COVID pandemic has changed the way we think and feel about the world around us. How we think about our society, the social norms we used to follow, the systems we used to rely on, our relationship within our organizations, and how we communicate with, and manage, our people.
The rise of remote work right now is unavoidable, and we should examine ways to take advantage of it. If this way of working was already in place pre-COVID, this programme can help you find ways to improve the current ‘remote’ work practices that will benefit, not only your employees, but you as a manager, and the organization as a whole.
While there are many advantages to working remotely, managing employees this way presents its own challenges. Creating trust, open communication, and the connections necessary for collaborative working relationships, requires specific strategies and tools, to be successful.
When managing remotely, the potential to achieve results in your job and career depends upon your credibility, and how well you manage your team, especially in a crisis. Establishing trust and collaboration, at the start, can enhance individual and team success. Embracing change and diversity, communicating effectively with remote employees, can enhance the company / organization brand as a whole.
- To be able to manage teams remotely in a consistently pro-active working environment
- To recognise strengths and limitations, and identify areas for improvement
- To build trust and manage relationships within the team, and any co-working teams in the organization
- To be able to achieve results by setting clear expectations
- To fully utilise the strength of individuals within the team
What You Will Gain
- Enhanced communication skills to manage teams remotely
- A set of practical skills and useful tools to draw on, for maximum results
- A better sense of ‘belonging’ and better team collaboration
- A clearer understanding of how teams are constructed
- Establishing Ground Rules
- Communication Channels
- How Do We Communicate?
- Different Levels of Communication
- Creating A Positive Working Environment For Getting Things Done
- New Habits
- Identifying ‘Hidden Strengths’
- The Willingness To Compromise: Achieving Goals While Maintaining Relationships
- Steps To Keeping Everyone On The Same Page
- Building Trust And Strong Relationships
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Enhancing Communication & Collaboration Within The Team
- The Way Forward – Personal Development Plans
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 1,450/- + VAT