Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, salespeople, customer service staff – and anyone who feels there are not enough hours in the day to complete their workload!
About The Program
The most valuable resource available to managers and staff is ‘Time’. It is a common complaint, that ‘there are not enough hours in the day’. Yet very often we end up devoting the majority of available time to low priority work. The potential to achieve more in your job and career is partly dependent on how well your time is managed. This is a highly participative program in which delegates will be given a series of individual exercises and guidance for improving their use of time.
- To enable delegates to clearly identify work-related and personal time-wasters, and learn ways to overcome them
- To enable delegates to identify their Time Management style
- To learn to become more proactive through setting SMART(ER) objectives
- To introduce delegates to practical tools to use, and ensure they make time to focus on high priority tasks
- To explore ways to maintain an effective work routine while working from home
- To identify motivating factors that will lead to overcoming procrastination (putting things off)
- To master the techniques of effective delegation
- To learn assertiveness skills to overcome work overload
- To set criteria to avoid stress
What You Will Gain
- The ability to gain a substantial increase in performance (research shows that most people can save up to 25% of their time, when shown how to do it!)
- A greater awareness of the importance of time in achieving business targets
- A clear understanding of your personal and work-related time-wasters
- An awareness of the importance of prioritising your day-to-day work
- Each delegate will take away an action plan, to improve their time management and personal effectiveness, which can be put into effect immediately after the course
- What Is ‘Time Management’?
- Personal Time-Wasters
- Environmental Time-Wasters
- Time Logs
- Time Management Styles
- Time And Your Energy Levels
- Being Proactive
- Goal Setting
> SMART(ER) Objectives
> The Three ‘P’s Of Setting Goals
> Steps To Achieving Goals
> Urgent Vs Important Matrix
- Setting Schedules And Plans
> Annual Schedules
> Monthly Schedules
> Weekly Schedules
> Daily To-Do Lists
- Time-Management Techniques You Can Use While Working Remotely
- Nine Ways To Overcome Procrastination
- Delegating Effectively
> Delegation Criteria
> Activity Delegation Log
- Assertiveness For Influence
> Five Assertiveness Skills
> Key Steps To Being Assertive
- Dealing Positively And Assertively With Stress
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 2,900/- + VAT