Who Should Attend?
Experienced business-to-business sales professionals interested in further increasing their sales skill levels and learning enhanced sales techniques.
About The Programme
This programme is designed for those who have at least two years of professional selling experience, and who want to increase their skill levels. Ideally, you will have attended Spearhead’s basic Sales Skills course, which will have taught you ‘The Seven Step Business-to-Business Sales Process’, and the important questioning skills required to be successful in sales. This Advanced Selling Skills course covers a number of additional key topics, including effective prospecting, presenting to potential clients, sales forecasting, account management, customer relationship management, etc. It will assist every professional salesperson to become more proficient in increasing their sales – and with a better overall margin. The course offers real-world sales solutions, which have been successfully used by top salespeople. At the end of the programme, delegates will feel more confident in their sales ability, be more energised with increased motivation, and most importantly, have gained a new sales momentum.
- To carry out a SWOT analysis in six key areas to help you be a better salesperson in your current sales environment
- To examine the buying and selling cycle
- To understand how to develop stronger relationships with customers, that will produce higher sales revenues
- To know how to effectively manage your key accounts and maximise sales with those accounts
- To be able to powerfully present your sales message to your customers
- To learn how to find new customers… and retain them
- To understand the importance of sales forecasting
- To learn how to maintain self-motivation and momentum when ‘the going gets tough’
What You Will Gain
- An energising refresher on sales techniques
- Exposure to a number of new ideas to help you generate higher sales revenues
- A clear understanding of how to manage all your accounts effectively
- Proven techniques and systems for better sales retention and growth
- Ways to stay motivated and maintain your sales momentum
- Improved relationship skills which will help you with your customer relationship management
- The Qualities Of A Professional Salesperson
- SWOT Analysis: The Key Areas A Top Salesperson Needs To Constantly Review
- Selling, Negotiating, And Marketing: The Differences Between Them
- Analysis And Planning Strategies
- Understanding The Components Of A Successful Sale
- Understanding ‘How’ People Buy And ‘Why’ They Buy
- Consultative Selling
- The Buying And Selling Cycle
- Account Management
- Knowing Your Customers
- The Customer / Buyer Meeting
- The Proposal
- Sales Presentations
- Making A Presentation
- Identifying Buying Signals
- Closing The Sale
- Maintaining Key Accounts
- Knowing Your Customers
- Understanding Needs And Expectations
- A Hierarchy Of Client Needs
- Customer Relationship Management
- Follow-Up And Follow Through
- Understanding Behavioural Styles When Selling
- Keeping Yourself And Others Motivated
- The Way Forward
During the COVID-19 crisis, a number of our programmes will be offered online with reduced hours and a reduced investment, but with maximum effectiveness.
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment ONLINE: AED 2,900/- + VAT