Who Should Attend?
The program is designed for mid-level to upper-level executives, who play a strategic role in developing products and managing brands. Marketing and sales professionals, business owners, business development teams, and business unit managers, seeking strategic frameworks that drive corporate success, will also benefit from this highly regarded marketing course.
About The Program
Strategic marketing identifies and utilises an organization’s competitive advantage in its current and future markets, to determine the best resource allocation and activities – to create mutually beneficial value for itself and its customers.
By the end of the program, delegates will have acquired the thought processes, frameworks, and analytical tools, to optimise their strategy for meeting the demands of today’s complex, competitive, and constantly changing marketplace.
- To assess your organization’s current strategic marketing plan and identify barriers to achieving high performance
- To use market analysis and feedback to gain a competitive advantage
- To design and implement strategic and operational marketing plans that create sustainable customer value
- To learn a range of marketing control metrics to track success
- To learn the importance of Digital Marketing as part of the overall Marketing Strategy
What You Will Gain
- The opportunity to appreciate the critical importance of customer focused and competitive focused marketing strategies
- The ability to identify the key strategic issues and performance gaps
- The opportunity to use different strategic analysis tools and techniques
- The structure of a powerful strategic marketing plan
- Introduction To Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Versus Tactical Marketing
- The Strategic Marketing Process
- Goal Setting
- Corporate And Functional Objectives
- Smarter Objectives
- Situational Analysis
- Competitive Positioning Strategy
- Market Segmentation
- Brand Strategy
- The Principles Of Brand Strategy
- Consumer Analysis
- Consumer Insights
- The Customer Buying Decision Process
- The Decision-Making Unit
- Environment Analysis
- The Industry Analysis
- Sales And Competitive Analysis
- The Internal Environment
- Micro Environment
- Macro Environment
- Strategy Formulation
- Gap Analysis
- Ansoff Growth Matrix: Competitive Growth Strategy
- Porter’s Generic Competitive Strategies
- The Marketing Strategy Map
- The Marketing Mix
- The Marketing Mix Framework
- The Power Of Differentiation
- The Marketing Initiative Action Plan
- Controlling And Evaluating Success
- Critical Success Factors
- The Marketing Budget
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 2,900/- + VAT