Who Should Attend?
Human resource professionals, trainers, managers, human resource development generalists, and technical specialists who have input or make decisions about training.
About The Program
The right training at the right time can make a huge difference in the productivity and profitability of your organization. Whether you are scanning your workplace for opportunities to make things better and training is the answer, or a client asks you to come into their organization and do an assessment, your answer is best framed in the form of a training needs analysis. This one-day workshop will help you to gather the information, assess the data, and present your suggestions for training or non-training solutions.
- Understand the value of creating a training needs analysis
- Apply the ‘ICE’ method to assess the situation and build a Training Needs Analysis
- Create a simple yet thorough Training Needs Analysis for their organization or client
What You Will Gain
- Learn and explain the meaning and importance of a Training Need Analysis
- Define the factors essential for conducting successful ‘TNA’ for effectiveness
- Build and follow a step-by-step approach for conducting a ‘TNA’
- Training Needs Analysis
- Defining Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Why Do Gaps Exists
- Ways To Bridge It
- Developing The Business Case
- TNA Benefit To The Employee And Organisation
- Process Overview – Ice Method
- Collecting Data
- Data Collection Methods Using Current And Future State Descriptions
- Gather Data
- Measure The Gap
- Create An Action Plan
- Implement And Follow Up
- Case Study
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Diving Deeper Into The Data
- Gathering Information
- Data Collection Design
- Analysis Tools – McKinsey 7S Model, SWOT Analysis, 5Ws, Gap Analysis
- Case Study
- Creating The Report
- Structure Of The Training Analysis Report
- Taking Action
- Apply What You Have Learned To Your Pre-Assignment Scenario
- Design Evaluations To Support The Training Process
- Kirkpatrick Four Levels Of Evaluation
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 2,150/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.