Who Should Attend?
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders who are interested in enhancing their self-awareness and interaction with others
- All individuals who want to be able to motivate, inspire, and understand their team members
- All individuals who work in customer focused roles and wish to enhance professional relationships
- All individuals who want to be able to successfully control, and manage, their emotions
- All individuals looking to gain a better understanding of the deeper undercurrents of human behaviour
About The Program
Leading and managing requires more than simply a high IQ (Intelligence Quotient). Managers need to understand how their own emotions have an impact on their performance, and how understanding and handling the emotions of others can maximise individual and team performance. This program is useful for anyone who leads, or works with, other people, regardless of the size of the organization. It is very relevant for teamwork, customer service, building relationships, and creating self-awareness.
- To understand the elements of Emotional Intelligence
- To increase your understanding of different aspects of human behaviour
- To understand your own emotions, and how to manage emotional reactions to achieve the desired results
- To learn about, and understand, the term ‘Amygdala Hijack’ (in the brain), and consider appropriate responses to it
- To learn how to increase your ability to become more self-motivated
- To be aware of how to demonstrate empathy
- To be able to communicate with, and motivate others, based on understanding their emotions
- To gain awareness of how to empower others and inspire high performance in the workplace
- To learn to deal with daily work and personal pressures more productively
- To be able to build strong, open, and honest relationships
What You Will Gain
- Greater control of your emotions, and therefore, your communication style
- Greater understanding of others’ feelings, and the ability to lead successfully
- Improved relationships in your personal and professional life through greater Emotional Intelligence
- Lower levels of stress as a result of better understanding of your emotions and those of others
- Increased self-motivation and a goal-oriented mindset
- Ways to develop and apply Emotional Intelligence back in the workplace
- What Is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
- Understanding Yourself And Emotional Intelligence
> Your Feelings And Emotions
> Emotions Diary
- Why Do We Need Emotional Intelligence?
> Emotional Intelligence In The Workplace
> Emotional Intelligence And Career Success
> The Benefits Of Emotional Intelligence
- Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence
- Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence (Continued)
> Social Awareness (Empathy)
> Relationship Management
- Emotional Intelligence – Self-Evaluation (Questionnaire)
- Emotional Intelligence And Leadership
> Who Am I As A Manager? (Internal And External Dimensions)
> Goal Setting – Planning And Achieving Personal Ambitions
- Future Learning: Developing Your Emotional Intelligence Within The Workplace
- Your Contract For ‘Personal Change’
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Putting The Learning Into Practice
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
End of course ILM Assessment: Each delegate will be required to do a written one-hour Assessment at the end of the course. Delegates must get a 50% pass mark to receive an ILM Certificate.
Total Investment: AED 4,600/- + VAT, which includes – ILM Registration, Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.