Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for all salespeople where ‘the close’ is the final, and key part, of the sales process. It will benefit even experienced salespeople who want to improve their approach, and their overall sales performance. Without ‘the close’ there is no business! This course is for all involved in sales who need that ‘extra edge’ to ‘close the deal!’
About The Program
Closing is an essential skill for every salesperson. The ability to gain customer commitment is vital for success; yet it is often something most salespeople find difficult. This sales masterclass will explore the subject in detail, and develop individual techniques relevant to each person’s situation and selling style.
The course is a must for all salespeople who want to maximise opportunities and close more sales. It is an interactive skill development program, which includes Tutor-led discussions, a series of group exercises, and Tutor review. Each person will discover their natural style, and how to close deals with different types of customers in different sales situations.
- To enhance techniques to close sales and gain commitment
- To develop sales skills
- To create your own closing style
- To improve your overall sales performance
What You Will Gain
- The opportunity to understand all aspects of gaining commitment and ‘closing’ effectively
- A comprehensive understanding of different ‘closing’ scenarios
- A series of techniques / different methods and approaches you can readily apply in various sales situations
- Individual guidance to help you develop your ‘closing’ skills
- How To Gain Customer Commitment Throughout The Sales Process
- Prerequisites To Closing A Sale
- Identifying Opportunities To Close
- When To Close
- Identifying And Understanding Your Normal Closing Style
- Gaining Commitment With Different Customer Types
- Closing Techniques
- Buying Signals – Verbal And Non-Verbal
- Trial Closing
- Aiding The Decision-Making Process
- Overcoming Objections
- Techniques To Use To Gain Commitment
- Using The Follow-Up Call To Close The Sale
- Your Future Action Plan
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 2,150/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.