This program specifically focuses on the change issues created by the COVID-19 pandemic and the seismic effects it has had on the local and global economies. Senior managers, managers, team leaders, and other professionals, who have not faced such a change in the past, will find that standard Change Management tools may not be relevant or appropriate for this situation. All the Change Management skills required will need to be developed, or enhanced, to try to navigate through the effects of this crisis. Those responsible for managing change, or restructuring systems and procedures within their departments and / or organizations, will benefit from this course. The content is equally applicable to being delivered face-to-face, or remotely.
About The Program
The course covers the fundamentals required to manage the change / restructuring process, to make it as effective as possible. It covers the key stages of the change process, and addresses how to minimise negative effects, while focusing on the positives that change can sometimes bring to an organization.
The course is designed to help delegates execute change more effectively, and in a structured manner. They will learn about frameworks and tools that can be applied to make change a positive process, analyse different types of change and their multiple dynamics, and examine peoples’ attitudes towards change. Engaging the team (including remotely) is highlighted as a key step in the process.
- To provide delegates with the knowledge and confidence to deal with the current crisis situation in the best way possible
- To understand the pressures and possible opportunities caused by change, and how people react differently to it
- To provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to initiate, anticipate, and respond to change, and learn how to generate motivation in others
- To understand how to maintain a positive attitude, motivate self and team members and overcome obstacles to change
What You Will Gain
- A comprehensive knowledge of techniques required to manage change
- An understanding of the dynamics of this often feared process
- A set of practical skills necessary to prepare, structure, and carry out, effective change management plans
- The knowledge of how to lead and manage during this change process
- An awareness of the difficulties and pitfalls that can hinder change, and the strategies for dealing with them effectively
- The Current Situation (COVID-19)
> Managing Remotely
> Establishing Ground Rules
> Communication Channels
- Understanding Crisis And Change Management
> What Changes Are Coming As A Result Of This Crisis?
> Categorising Types Of Change
> The Phases Of Change
- Managing During Change
> The Need For A Positive Attitude
> Leading And Managing
> Managing Potential Problems
- The ADKAR Change Model And Its Application
> Applying ADKAR To Change Management Projects
- Change And You
> Communicating Change
> Overcoming Resistance To Change
- The Change Manager’s Checklist
> The Skills Needed To Be A ‘Change Agent’
During the COVID-19 crisis, a number of our programs will be offered online with reduced hours and a reduced investment, but with maximum effectiveness.
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 1,450/- + VAT