Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, executives, and officers who want to improve their skills in building and maintaining professional relationships.
About The Program
First impressions are often made within the first seven seconds of an encounter and are difficult, if not impossible, to reverse. In this programme, you will learn how to carry yourself confidently and in a correct professional manner in the corporate world as well as in your day-to-day personal life. You will get practical advice on how to use good manners and business etiquette as well as how to comprehend different protocol requirements.
- This training promotes the way business etiquette and communication can be applied to enhance professional interactions
- The programme includes role play exercises and instructions that provide each participant with hands on training together with reference material
- Be more confident of your business communication in every situation
- To learn and practice behaviours that create a positive first impression
- To become more aware of Office Etiquette
- Be more skilled in a social business setting from making introductions to shaking hands and using business cards appropriately
What You Will Gain
- Understanding the appropriate protocol and business etiquette needed in a successful cross-cultural environment
- Business Etiquette
- Making A Positive First Impression
- How To Make A First Impression… And Make It Last!
- Body Language
- Interpreting Non-Verbal Communication
- The Secrets To Successful Body Language
- Etiquette In The Workplace
- Conducting Meetings
- Telephone Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
- Dress / Appearance
- Etiquette In A Social Setting
- Greeting Differences
- The Art Of Making An Impressive First Greeting
- Types Of Handshakes
- Business Card Usage – How, And When To Give Your Card, And Asking For Someone Else’s Card
- Social Conversation
- Table Manners
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 1,450/- + VAT