Who Should Attend?
Human Capital / HR personnel, managers, supervisors, and any personnel, required to select and recruit staff as part of their overall job role, and who wish to enhance their selection skills and knowledge.
About The Program
The structured interview is a major recruitment tool, and when used correctly, can be a highly effective indicator of a candidate’s suitability for a job. This program includes a series of presentations, exercises, activities, and role-plays, designed to assist delegates to better prepare for, and conduct, effective interviews.
- To examine the key elements of the recruitment and selection process
- To identify the skills required to conduct successful interviews
- To learn a clear and effective structure for conducting interviews
- To apply the techniques of competency-based interviewing
- To learn how to prepare for, and conduct, a successful selection interview
- To understand the steps to follow during the interview evaluation and follow-up
- To have an awareness of how Assessment Centres may be used to improve the effectiveness of selection
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of all aspects of the recruitment and selection process
- An appreciation of the need for professional structured interviews
- Training and development in how to use effective interpersonal skills in interviews
- Knowledge of behavioural interviewing techniques, for selecting the right people for your organization
- A talent management perspective towards better overall performance of an organization
- The Recruitment Process
- The Main Steps In Successful Recruitment
- Preparing To Recruit
- Defining The Role – Competencies / Job Descriptions / Person Specifications
- How To Maximise Your Search Scope
- Screening Applicants
- Planning The Interview Process
- Types Of Interviews
- Preparing For The Interview
- Communication During The Interview
> Building Rapport
> Understanding Body Language
> Listening Actively
> Questioning Skills
- Types Of Interview Questions
- Structuring The Interview
- Interview Role-Plays
- Post-Interview Procedures And Follow-Up
- Competency-Based Interviews
- Assessment Centre Activities
During the COVID-19 crisis, a number of our programs will be offered online with reduced hours and a reduced investment, but with maximum effectiveness.
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 2,900/- + VAT